Corsair Community

Nexus Icons and Custom Backgrounds

xMIKExSMITHx

Thanks to everybody else for your wonderful icons and backgrounds. I wanted a specific google assistant one, so I made it and then realized I could make some more. So, here is a zip of some google services icons. Included are:

• Google Docs
  • Google Sheets
  • Google Slides
  • Gmail
  • Google Assistant (2 types)
  • Google Maps (New & Old)

I made various sizes for most of them. If anyone wants a specific size or another icon, I've found a relatively easy way to do it so just shoot me a message and if I have time I can try to make it.

Thanks all!

Google Services Logos.zip

Hey guys, I made some backgrounds. If you have any wishes for gifs, let me know.

Hey RayAlpha, first of all, your backgrounds are amazing. I use them for several of my nexus screens, thanks for making those! Since you offered to make more, would you be able to make a gif with a google style background, I'm not very creative so it's hard for me to explain what I'm kind of picturing, but maybe something with the red, green, blue, yellow going in waves and/or turning into circles and back...?

One way we may be able to get this to the mods attention is if we all rate this thread a 5 star that may notify them if a lot of us do rate this thread 5 stars.

• 1 month later...
Amazing backgrounds, btw.

Amazing backgrounds, btw. I do a lot of background editing too, and it's fun to do now when I know how to do it with a free background eraser tool from Depositphotos. It's a great tool that lets me delete background from any photo, and I can edit it any way I want later.

I love making edits, and making my backgrounds of my own. I know how hard it is to do. Still, when you have a tool that makes it this easy, it's a bit more enjoyable.

Could you share more backgrounds? I would love to see what you have to offer, and we might even work together one day, it would be awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I just got my nexus and ready to start setting up custom button backgrounds. I was hoping someone with the skill could make a few button backgrounds for me for the 1 x 1 button. I attached a picture of my setup to show how the Xbox button stands out, was hoping someone could set something up for the Xbox matches the other buttons. If someone wants to contact me I am willing to pay a fee for your time. - calilove68 @ hotmail.com. Thank you

20210816_133138.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Just got my new Nexus, and so far enjoying it... Thought I'd share the background I created since I wanted a kinda simple burnt orange thing with just a bit of movement to it. May make some otherthings now that I have a template created for it with the divider widths and such... Thanks for this thread though, some of the earlier contributions were a good start.

1709258571_orangeglow.gif.d7d64f4350b2b010419b702eb8cd8684.gif

• Thanks 1

Here's one for destiny 2.

Apparently cuescreens aren't allowed as attachments, so you'll have to do some set up...

1. Bind Roster, Quests, and Inventory to some key command in destiny 2 settings. (by default, they're not set to anything. I did Shift+R, Shift+Q, and Shift+I)
  2. Add buttons in icue and record macros for whatever you bound them to (leave text and icon off, just assign them to macros)
  3. I added a clock to the right of ghost. To match the color of the buttons/text, use R: 196, G: 197, B:200

698305753_Destiny2Nexus.gif.f91c0ebdcc8b48304a5aa2eda89e092a.gif

EDIT: And in case you want the ghost without buttons:

401966641_Destiny2nobuttons.gif.b78483f191d1661efff371f7a5deb93b.gif

Edited by see_that_plant

How do I set custom icons in the Nexus? The only option I have are the generic CUE icons and no option to browse local folders. 

• 2 weeks later...

Made a quick static background for New World, space on the right is for a clock, because dang.... one can lose track of time in that game. Trying to figure out what I want to do for an animated one, but that'll probably happen at some point...

416424060_newworldstaticbg.thumb.jpg.4dd80c6f072ea4265020b0ea73145962.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't aware that I could have buttons setup to control in game functions such as inventory, map, etc. 

Can I have different screens for different games? Maybe set a profile and launch it before I launch the game? Or will launching the game launch the screen needed for that game?

I just ordered the Nexus and it should be here today. It would pair well with my K95 Platinum.

I bought it mainly to keep an eye on the time (when I'm playing a game full screen) and also to keep an eye on my CPU and GPU temps.

Can someone please tell me how to assign custom icons? I only have the option to select Corsair preset icons. 🤔

• Like 1

On 11/3/2021 at 12:48 AM, Astral85 said:

Can someone please tell me how to assign custom icons? I only have the option to select Corsair preset icons. 🤔

I would like to know this too.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...