Corsair Community

Nexus Icons and Custom Backgrounds

xMIKExSMITHx

I wasn't aware that I could have buttons setup to control in game functions such as inventory, map, etc. 

Can I have different screens for different games? Maybe set a profile and launch it before I launch the game? Or will launching the game launch the screen needed for that game?

I just ordered the Nexus and it should be here today. It would pair well with my K95 Platinum.

I bought it mainly to keep an eye on the time (when I'm playing a game full screen) and also to keep an eye on my CPU and GPU temps.

Can someone please tell me how to assign custom icons? I only have the option to select Corsair preset icons. 🤔

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/25/2020 at 9:13 PM, RayAlpha said:

Hey guys, I made some backgrounds. If you have any wishes for gifs, let me know.

1.gif.bfbbc4f1460b5ad19afa3a6ab43b4b85.gif

2.gif.f1abafcf325d222aa92a757993893efd.gif

3.gif.51471d79a2bfc1b237ee674d5e46b84e.gif

4.gif.0e40be56c944ea967dc691f2f749525f.gif

5.gif.bf5ff6e825e98df26ac3aebee36f2397.gif

6.gif.7f7df595547d83be4e928665eab0b22b.gif

7.gif.0339b75e5c0a96f926f631a031381083.gif

8.gif.da35b6a001e1f077d5750a8a7716dceb.gif

I was actually looking for a heartbeat line like the one in attachment (colour is perfect) but I need in the correct resolution (640 x 48). Can you help me with that?

heartbeat.gif

• Thanks 1

Can anyone help? When I go to assign images for buttons for my Nexus I can't seem to get them centralised. When I load them into iCue they are too big (even though they are 100x48px and when I try to resize them using the slider, I can't get them into the centre of the button. The attached images are an example using a Fall Guys image downloaded from earlier in this thread.

Screenshot 2021-12-07 160913.png

Screenshot 2021-12-07 160852.png

• Like 1

I love this thread, mainly because I just bought a nexus icue touch bar, and gifs are really cool for it. I'm looking for a background for my lighting tab, just a simple gif that's sized would be amazing if anyone will make it. I suck at making gifs.

20 hours ago, StijnS said:

I was actually looking for a heartbeat line like the one in attachment (colour is perfect) but I need in the correct resolution (640 x 48). Can you help me with that?

heartbeat.gif

heartbeat.gif.7a0aa42d1c5e428dc13fa8cc0d6bfa43.gif

• Like 1

We should create a site that has all of these for easier access. I've liked having a games tab, and I've taken a lot of inspiration from this thread. I recently started making animated 208x48 images for games I play. I sometimes find it the coolest way to start a game, and if anything, it serves as a reminder that the displayed games are the ones I'm focused on at the time. The nexus allows for three 208x48 images per screen.

• Like 2

It used to be that when adding a new button, you could choose a background to use instead of an icon, which was great for custom buttons, but now they added a background color to it, and I can no longer have my custom button pictures with the animated general background. Is there anyway to disable the color added to that background? The slider does make it transparent, but the whole thing and not just the color background. 

17b46e32478deb2348481c152fc37d71.png.b4f6a052c38cf708c281d9edb5ab8ce0.png

On 12/7/2021 at 5:11 PM, AbsoluteWoo said:

Can anyone help? When I go to assign images for buttons for my Nexus I can't seem to get them centralised. When I load them into iCue they are too big (even though they are 100x48px and when I try to resize them using the slider, I can't get them into the centre of the button. The attached images are an example using a Fall Guys image downloaded from earlier in this thread.

Screenshot 2021-12-07 160913.png

Screenshot 2021-12-07 160852.png

I have the same issue since one of the last update. Did you find a solution ?

• 2 months later...
On 12/29/2021 at 6:10 PM, Rathamar said:

So what I did was edit the Image I wanted to use like the attached. This allowed me to place it.

Ugh this bug is frustrating 

MicMute3a.png

just bought it and stuff like that makes me ask for a refund.

• 1 month later...

It seems a bunch of the game specific ones I'd made got quietly pulled, guessing because they had game logos in them...

Working on genericifying them, starting with this red neon cyberpunk themed, city skyline background, with and without buttons pre-labeled.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

And here's a generic hellish fire... Could be used for gothic styled games involving war between heaven and hell and may or may not share a name with a mountain in California. One with two burning pillars and some hypothetical button labels, one with none of that...

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

Admins of these forums - please let me know if you have concerns about the above images. Happy to demonstrate the source PSD and Motion files used to create them.

Good people of the forums, also please let me know if you like these so I feel motivated to continue to make them...

Its a non-trivial effort to make them and I'd love to know that they won't be pulled and people are interested.

Edited by see_that_plant

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I see there are not many sites including reddit that have trimmed gifs. So here are some that I have trimmed that work and look good to me 🙂 

UAC.gif

Windows 95 Load.gif

UFO.gif

Nixie Tube.gif

PCMR.gif

Black Circut Board.gif.gif

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I want to share my collection with you. I edited size and crop corectly.

Black Triangles.gif

Corsair Nexus Default Screen.gif

Crazy 1.gif

Crazy 2.gif

Current.gif

Elements.gif

Explode.gif

Hex wave.gif

LeftRight 1.gif

LeftRight 2.gif

Lines.gif

Matrix.gif

Particle.gif

Particle Loop.gif

Particle Sphere.gif

Particle Sphere (dark).gif

Purple Lines.gif

PurpleSphere.gif

Radar 1.gif

Radar 2.gif

Rainbow Wave.gif

Rainbow Wave 2.gif

Rainbow2.gif

Rainbow3.gif

Slider.gif

Smudge.gif

Torus.gif

Triangles.gif

Tubes.gif

Tunel.gif

Wave.gif

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Nice stuff here thanks everyone.

Figured I would make something.... to my surprise I had a offer for 1 month Adobe cloud so I made this for fun, with pumpkins 

for Halloween. If I find time I might change it when I figure out how to make a gif. with some other software.

For some reason PhotoShop cloud dont support gif. 

anyway here is v1 of the screen, enjoy! 640px x 48px @ 128 PPI

Export1.jpeg

• Thanks 1