Corsair Community

Nexus Icons and Custom Backgrounds

xMIKExSMITHx

Hi All,

New to the forums and didn't find a section that people could post their custom images and backgrounds so I wanted to start one...The gif backgrounds were downloaded online, and the icons were created by searching the images for that respective program online, then importing them to PowerPoint, and using the picture formatting tab to remove the background so that only the icon shows up in front of the gifs.

Note: Images/gifs are already formatted to size for the Nexus. You can right click and download the images/gifs on my post if you want them. Click the "Nexus Tab" image to see my setup...the background doesnt move here as it was a screen shot, but it is the hexwave gif attached below.

Batman.pngDestiny.pngDestiny1-Nexus.pngDiscord.pngGoogle.pngiCue.pngLogitech.pngSteam1.pngSteam2.pngSteam3.png

hexwave.gifIsopoly-01.gif

Edited by xMIKExSMITHx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Here is a cool circle one. It fits right in the middle, not sure if you can change its position, but it fits well with a cpu monitor on each side.

Im not going to lie, i kinda want that as my phone and desktop background. Kinda looks like an awesome version of Goku's Spirit bomb...lol

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, I made some backgrounds. If you have any wishes for gifs, let me know.

Dude these are awesome! Have you found some other button logos? Spotify, Twitch, other launchers for like Tarkov, Blizzard etc...??

Edited by IReStrike
spelling mistake

Dude these are awesome! Have you found some other button logos? Spotify, Twitch, other launchers for like Tarkov, Blizzard etc...??

I made a few for Twitch...these really look good against a non-black background. As long as you have PowerPoint, it is fairly easy to do. I'll try to make a quick tutorial for anyone that wants to try and make their own buttons.

Twitch-1.pngTwitch-6.pngTwitch-2.pngTwitch-5.pngTwitch-3.pngTwitch-4.png

Edited by xMIKExSMITHx

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
These are all awesome. As somebody with a complete lack of creative ability I am so glad this thread exists.

Thank you Ra1n. Hopefully, we can get more folks to contribute seeing that this thread has the most views out of the rest on the iCue page. Im glad it helped.

Hi there! I just got a Nexus, any chance you can do a Discord Mute Button?

Thanks in advance

I just tossed these together...hope you like them.

(I assure you the first one is actually there, but the forum's background makes it difficult to see.Lol)

MicMute1.pngMicMute2.pngMicMute3.pngMicMute4.png

Edited by xMIKExSMITHx

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
Hi im new here and i got myself a icue nexus it arrived the other day but im really struggling with it and id really like some help please and thank you.

Hi Old,

Check out CJ's post, link below. At the top of his post, he has a video playlist to help you get started or you can go to the bottom of his page and select individual links. Then you can come back here and grab any image you want and add it to your nexus.

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=198673

Edited by xMIKExSMITHx

• 3 weeks later...
I made a few for Twitch...these really look good against a non-black background. As long as you have PowerPoint, it is fairly easy to do. I'll try to make a quick tutorial for anyone that wants to try and make their own buttons.

Twitch-1.pngTwitch-6.pngTwitch-2.pngTwitch-5.pngTwitch-3.pngTwitch-4.png

Hey i was wondering if you ever put together the tutorial for making your own buttons for the Nexus

Hey guys i just made some more icons and what not.

Mobalytics Gif icon

Discord Gif icon

u.gg logo icon

Steam Icon

More coming soon.

Thanks!!!! I am changing my discord png to that gif.

Here are a few more icons!

League of Legends Gif Icon

Corsair Icue Gif Icon

Skype logo

Gmail Logo

They are not professional but they are a labor of love lol!

League-Logo.gif.2578ffb14036cfaa9d6b1d583be27ed1.gif

iCue.gif.6bd6900596c6e27f324faf13a4defe20.gif

Skype-Logo.png.2b98aaef7e6345eb7e3a11f0be171f0e.png

362973271_gmaillogo.png.daa350f187b9adf451b62c3e95210f59.png