Corsair Community

Icue Nexus (import/Export) screens black on Icue software.

Go to solution Solved by joinscome,

I'm not exactly sure when this bug happened. As you can see in the attached images you can't see the screens when choosing the import/export tab to list them. The actual Nexus unit displays the screens and performs like normal. I just can't see what I'm trying to organize. I know that this bug is software based because I've uninstalled the Icue software and cleared the registry and the problem persist. If anyone has any experience with this issue please chime in. The help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

image.thumb.png.c5fbd27f962956b921d6b3384fbf0293.png

image.thumb.png.3e75f091751187f0269225022bae578f.png

Today I did a repair app for ICue which didn't fix the issue.

• 3 weeks later...

@FurTerrA, @joinscome I'm still having the same issue. I had to reinstall windows to troubleshoot a different issue. I was hoping that reinstalling windows would fix the issue with my Nexus but it didn't. I was also hoping that the new release for ICue would resolve the issue with the Nexus display but of course it didn't fix it at all.

Bump. Started after botched update on this last patch and crashed my computer. Restarted. Updated again. Worked. Lost all my screens and when I started to make new ones realized I couldnt reorder because they are black in stacked view. Hope they fix this.

• 2 weeks later...

Well there you go, I thought I was unique with this bug. I've only had the Nexus a week or so but it's driving me barmy! I've worked out a way of re-ordering them but it's a total pain in the proverbial, and you have to re-link all your screens each time.

Much the same as everyone else:

image.thumb.jpeg.c4a30e1ac4311f783308f4868868acc7.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.8585464c9f72b07e56faaeec31b31473.jpeg

Just updated to 5.6.98 and still the same issue...   : (

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...