Corsair Community

iCUE v3.10.125 Patch Notes

Corsair James

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you aware that the new ASUS BIOS stops the Vengeance PRO rgb from being detected by iCUE? Is there a work around? (other than downgrade the BIOS since iCUE made my system crash with the previous BIOS)

It's been brought up here and in the Asus forums. Seems to be mostly on AMD motherboards with the latest AGESA.

It's been brought up here and in the Asus forums. Seems to be mostly on AMD motherboards with the latest AGESA.

I unclicked the "show only connected device" option and the Vengeance RAMs did not appear in the DEMO mode... I'm not sure this is a BIOS problem anymore, or at least it doesn't seem to be an ASUS problem, since iCUE completely forgot that the product exist, regardless being installed or not

Another annoyance that has happened since updatring to the new version is DESPITE sound coming from my headsets (ie playing a game or watching YT) the auto shutdown process starts and then powers off my headsets (corsair void wireless). Once i turn it back on, im good and it doesnt happen again for the remainder of my session with them.

wish i would have never installed this update. what will go wrong, on this update i asked myself before i clicked install.. lost profile downloads, i searched and found it was broken like back in April 2018. tonight's update broke mine, granted i haven't tried in over a year, but i could dn load profiles back then, tonight the update made me play musical USB cables again until it would recognize my k95. it took like 20min of restarting unplugging switching those cables until it worked. god that gets old. so, any plans on fixing this or if there is a fix would someone point/shove me in that direction. at least it wasn't like when i bought this, it literally took about 3 months of downloading new/old/new drivers switching USB cables back and forth restarting. i don't want to do that again, plz, say there is a fix. or is custom rgb lighting profiles a thing of the past? really love the quality of the keyboard, but really hate the software issues.:mad:

both versions software and firmware say up to date

iCUE v3.10.125

firmware v3.21.7168

Archived