Corsair Community

iCUE v3.10.125 Patch Notes

Corsair James

This new update has caused iCUE not to start automatically upon Windows startup anymore. All previous versions worked fine for me on that matter. I have completelly uninstalled iCUE and reinstalled but the issue is still there. Also unchecked and rechecked iCUE automatic startup on Windows startup manager and it makes no difference. I have to open it manually everytime I boot into Windows.

I fixed it.

I right clicked on iCUE's shortcut and noticed that the "Run as an administrator" was ticked.

I unchecked it and iCUE is starting as it should again on startup.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since i updated to the Agesa 1.0.0.6 bios on my board, this build has been utterly flawless for me

Its very odd how its not working with the older BIOS but does on the new, but now everythings working correctly for me this is amazing with the hardware lighting control.

Good luck to the corsair devs working on the bugs, and to everyone fighting with them

Beginning with latest update, HS70 headphones don't detect any input anymore and goes into auto shutdown mode, thus making the feature useless.

Also, scaling issue is still there after it being known for ages now. Do you guys really not care?

I updated my software and now the pong effect runs sideways instead of following the case form low front to the back of the case (3 fans in front, 2 in top and one in the back). Looks all wonky. Can you change the fan orientation back to like i was or maybe better, add a option to rotate the fans in the software? so we do not need to open up the whole build again to move all fans 90 degrees.

I updated my software and now the pong effect runs sideways instead of following the case form low front to the back of the case (3 fans in front, 2 in top and one in the back). Looks all wonky. Can you change the fan orientation back to like i was or maybe better, add a option to rotate the fans in the software? so we do not need to open up the whole build again to move all fans 90 degrees.

The issue with this was that people complained that the orientation changed when moving from Corsair Link to iCue. It should have remained in the same orientation when upgrading so we didn't need to open up the case and change things around.

We never received confirmation that the orientation would change in the future releases so people like you and I would physically change the fans around to accommodate for it and now the orientation has been changed back the way Corsair link had it so people like you and I need to revert that change again. :[pouts:

If there was more communication about that we'd have left it until a future release.

When playing Battlefield V there are times when ICUE just stops registering data and everything in the dashboard flat lines. I have to kill it in task manager and reload it (while the game is running, dual screens) and then it works fine again. Happens at least once a play session.

since the last update I have some keys in red that no matter how much it changes its color, plus some keys if I put it on the plane, some are pink, can someone help me?

i've had that issue for ages because my son smashed some keys with thomas the tank engine, some LED's got damaged

You might need to test if its a hardware problem with the instant lighting option

Hi, hope I'm posting in the right place. Bought a new glaive yesterday so had to install icue. It's been causing some quite serious problems. Often when i restart or wake up from sleep, there is no mouse cursor. Often chrome won't open, and in sleep mode 1 of my vengance rgb sticks goes into a random colour show. Also nowhere near as much control over my h100i v2 fan speeds etc. I've had to save my colours and dpi to the mouse and uninstall it. Then everything works fine. I was using all the latest firmware and software updates as of 16/12/18. It's very disappointing as icue seems a great idea and I would love to control all my corsair stuff from 1 place. Are all these known issues which are going to be fixed at some point? Will icue continue to support older corsair products [not that old] vengance rgb, non pro and h100i v2 for example. Also will Link always continue to be supported and updated as it works much better with my corsair products and is much more stable than icue on my system. Any help or advice much appreciated, cheers Adam.

i've had that issue for ages because my son smashed some keys with thomas the tank engine, some LED's got damaged

You might need to test if its a hardware problem with the instant lighting option

the only thing I've done is clean the pc, the keyboard did not even move it, what did you do to fix it?

look like i found how to avoid/reproduce my problem, after restart/shotdown/signout do not touch keyboard before icue starting for icue found keyboard, if use keyboard before icue start, icue doesn't see keyboard till reconnect it, btw just renew bios flash, one of part of this new bios "Improve USB KB compatibility." so may be this problem of bios, what stay after impruve lol

Pong changed but still wrong... just do it like it was in LINK. Instead of the wrong left and right paddle the paddle is now always top side of the fan. And the lightning of fans in between are the moving internally in the wrong direction.... how about you give us a configuration to do it on our own instead of trying to fix it without testing it...

I will investigate this.

It was the exact opposite for me.

On my Setup the Pong effect worked just fine, until the most recent update.

It was always going from left to right, now it's going from up to down.

Why not just add an option to orientate the lighting effect/ our fans in iCue?

I think the devs can come up with a way to pre compile the animation layers in a given preset and send to the hardware.

If we have things like a hardware driven "Rainbow Wave" I don't see why other complex things cannot be sent to the unit.

Unless of course the LNP inbuilt EPROM is too small. Does the the commander Pro has more space in the EPROM? (not sure if the actual chip is an EPROM though)

Vengeance LED is not picked up after restart and the whole service has to be killed and restarted for ram to reappear in the program.

HS70 goes in to auto shutdown regardless of input/output present.

iCue does not scale properly as per display resolution. It will stick with highest resolution across the system and makes it unusable in system with different resolutions active.

Logs attached.

Got to say that I am really unimpressed by all the software bugs.

logs.zip

iCUE v3.10.125 does not seem to save static lighting to my K70 Lux RGB keyboard and Scimitar non Pro mouse. The only key that seems to save is the brightness cycling button. Tried reflashing the firmware to both, no change.

Archived