Corsair Community

iCUE v3.10.125 Patch Notes

Corsair James

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When do we get a feature witch shut off the LEDs when the system is not in use - Or when the screens are powered off like razer does?

My PC is powered on 24/7, but I would like the lighting to turn off when I dont use the computer - Right now, I use a temperature controled system, so when the computer has idled for 30 mins the LEDs turn off, and when I have used the computer for a while they turn on. It does the job, but I would much rather have the lighting turn on as I tab the mouse.

Thanks for the hardware lighting!

Do you have the memory set to Software Control? If so, set disable that and set a hardware profile. Then you can re-enabled Software Control.

And the ST100 doesn't have any onboard memory. So, unfortunately, there's nothing to be done for that.

I am probably blind but I don't see that option in iCue, where do I select that? It is for the first gen vengeance RGB btw, not the pro ones..

And for the ST100, I understand the onboard memory issue (I hope they take that along for a v2, along with a foomy top to protect the headset), but if you kill the icue process, it doesn't default back to rainbow RGB mode, so there must be some way to do this when you lock the pc?

I am probably blind but I don't see that option in iCue, where do I select that? It is for the first gen vengeance RGB btw, not the pro ones..

Ah, I was referring to the Pro memory, sorry. I've never had the 1st gen so I can't tell you.

And for the ST100, I understand the onboard memory issue (I hope they take that along for a v2, along with a foomy top to protect the headset), but if you kill the icue process, it doesn't default back to rainbow RGB mode, so there must be some way to do this when you lock the pc?

When I kill the iCUE process, my ST100 returns to rainbow. What does yours do? Does it just freeze on the last color(s)?

Ah, I was referring to the Pro memory, sorry. I've never had the 1st gen so I can't tell you.

When I kill the iCUE process, my ST100 returns to rainbow. What does yours do? Does it just freeze on the last color(s)?

Exactly that, my static color is red, if I lock my computer and icue is open, it goes back to rainbow mode. If I kill the icue process in my task manager and lock after that, my vengeance RGB and ST100 remains on the static color until I reboot

high CPU usage with this version, any work arounds?

Edit:

That is the culprit which is pushing the CPU: Corsair.Service.CpuIdRemote

Seems like it is the option "full access" for the Vengenace RGB PRO RAM.

Disabling it, will get the CPU usage down

My Vengeance pro RGB ram has vanished in this update... i kinda liked having lighting working on it :/

restarting service and restarting PC didnt fix, any ideas?

Update: clean install did not help either

(I have no issues with the dashboard and my CPU usage is quite low. What the hell is going on with this update?)

hi, today i update icue and firmware for strafe, now my keyboard invisible for icue:( help pleezz

thank you

disco keyboard/uninstall/restart/install/start/connect keyboard/working...:)

second redaction - look like from now after those updates, keyboard disconnect from icue after logout, restart, any time i start windows it can be happens, and now it required reconnect keyboard for icue found it again:(

huh, dose force update firmware, signout and signin and now keyboard was found by icue, i didn't have any problems after some hack unsign drivers in the win7, and had not any problem after win 10 installed with icue, till update firmware/icue, but i play far cry 5 now, and this game change profiles menu/game... i love it:) do not think this can be problem, but who know... i play it some days, and befor updates all work cool, must be people, whos told "do not update worked things" are right:) but i love update lol

p.s. i have one guess yet, it could be if old firmware and new firmware by some reason stay in the icue as two keyboards and now some conflicting, at least befor force update firmware one more time, i thinking about it because of device manager show me two keyboards under corsair bus, but it show two mices too, but i haven't connected corsair mouse right now, use g903 so may be one more cause with this update... i've gone crazy from insanity lol

all ok, now restart pc and no problems, just doesn't found how to save collors/profilers to hardware

Of course. I merely was saying that the lighting is subtle. Sorry if there was confusion there.

Indeed I have. From my original post:

So the hardware lighting is "somewhat saved to the device" as it displays the proper static lighting profile when the software is turned off. Just not when I power on my system. You can see HERE and HERE that I have both "hardware lighting" and "Lighting Effects" set to the same configuration.

As for "the icon in the hamburger menu" I can only assume you mean that triple horizontal bar icon to the right of each profile header? Also, I assume that this presence of a "save to device" button would be similar to how it is in my K70s menu? If both of these assumptions are correct then you can see by this photo that such a button does not exsist as only "Save Proformance to Device" is present.

Thanks for your responses!

Edited for clarity and more photos.

thank you, now i see how to save, performance and static colors is very good:) may be in future will save everything:) btw befor you can do that with collor any way if force terminate icue, forexample, when system crash, collors stay as was till icue will not start again

thank you, now i see how to save, performance and static colors is very good:) may be in future will save everything:) btw befor you can do that with collor any way if force terminate icue, forexample, when system crash, collors stay as was till icue will not start again

uhhhh... you're welcome?

Your English is a bit difficult for me to read but if you're looking to "force terminate" iCue you can right click the icon in the system tray in the lower right hand corner of desktop, you may have to first click the upward arrow to find the icon, and one of the options should be to turn it off.

Well, I have to say, after a couple days of rewiring all my fans and stuff to work correctly with wallpaper engine, you guys went and jacked it all up. Want to say thanks for all my wasted effort. I have a 1000D with 16 fans, the front eight were split into two channels, 1 node controlled the left 4 fans, the second node the right 4 fans. What happens now. They are all controlled with one channel now...the second commander pro, I had wired up so the exhaust fans start with the light effects of wallpaper engine, as the music got louder it moved towards the top fans. Now what does it do, the exhaust and top fans work simultaneously. SO once again, thanks for having me waste my time to get things looking nice and working well.

uhhhh... you're welcome?

Your English is a bit difficult for me to read but if you're looking to "force terminate" iCue you can right click the icon in the system tray in the lower right hand corner of desktop, you may have to first click the upward arrow to find the icon, and one of the options should be to turn it off.

my english is not different my english is insanity bad, i know it:)... thank you for answer, but not, i do not looking for close/quit icue, i just say - befor icue can official save static color nad performance to device, in the all old version you can stay with any collor theme if "force terminate" "force terminate" i mean "force terminate" when windows crash and system/user can not quit/close icue, when you kill icue in any task manager, thats what i told about "force terminate", so when process icue was killed by force way, keyboard stay exactly with that color static theme, for example - you have riple theme, and gremlins restart your pc by the drop voltage in the home, and all your keys froze with same colors what was just when same thing as my english happens, i do not think is more clear... but i'm sure you get it! thank you

p.s. look like not only my english bad, and my attention too, read difficult as different lol, excuze me :)

A bios update came out for my motherboard, GA-AX370-Gaming 5 (rev. 1.0)

Bios F24d, with support for AGESA 1.0.0.6

This BIOS brought the lighting back, AND fixed the broken hardware lighting control

Unsure if its related, but i found a new BIOS option for "SPD read" that i set to auto, since i've read about SPD Write being related to issues with the RGB ram hardware lighting.

This new update has caused iCUE not to start automatically upon Windows startup anymore. All previous versions worked fine for me on that matter. I have completelly uninstalled iCUE and reinstalled but the issue is still there. Also unchecked and rechecked iCUE automatic startup on Windows startup manager and it makes no difference. I have to open it manually everytime I boot into Windows.

"Resolved an issue with firmware notifications appearing even though the product is on the latest version"

I still have this issue. Still says "There is a new firmware version available for LIGHTNING NODE PRO 0.7. Do you want to update firmware now?"

I tried updating again after this fix and it still won't disappear.

Firmware is 0.5.104

And "Opacity has been removed for Static Lighting Effect on Platinum Coolers"

It is not removed for me on my corsair h110i rgb platinum.

I updated to this version of ICUE and everything seemed to go well. When I came into the room today to turn on my PC, I noticed that my glaive and MM800 were in rainbow mode. Computer was off. So somehow these two devices went to default rainbow mode. I recall this being an issue way back when with Cue 2. Any thoughts?

With this new version of iCUE my computer loses HDD3 after the computer has been locked. With earlier versions of iCUE I had this problem when the Hard Drive Widget was enabled but I just disabled it and all worked properly. If I enable the hard drive widget the HDD3 disappears soon after logging in to windows. I might have to go back to previous version. I hate to see those rainbows on the case but at least all the drives are still visible after the computer has been locked. Rebooting computer after it has been locked fixes the problem untill next time I go away and lock computer. So I either have to shut down the computer or not to lock it.

Archived