Corsair Community

iCUE v3.7.99 Patch Notes

Corsair James

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I cannot understand how this update has been out since Sept 13th, and the CPU usage bug has not been fixed yet. It is now Oct 8th with no fix in sight, completely unacceptable.

What CPU usage bug? Are you using software control for your RAM? If so, set it to Hardware - that'll reduce the usage.

This clickthrough bug is driving me nuts. Using the side button on my mouse to close one program, and then having it switch to the next profile and execute it's different function in the program behind it (in a single click) is really messing with my workflow.

This is new behavior.

2e time this has happened it fails to update cos it does not properly remove the service then fails to install untill i research on google how to remove a service my self and going into regedit and deleting a few values, cos else your crap won't update or install at all thanks btw for wasting my time again....... i really love you guys...... no seriously hire some QA testers already im not beta testing your broken software, this is the last time you hear this feedback from me, the next time i grab my k65 and a big hammer and then buy another product.

Btw this forum is not secure, time to delete forum account because you guys will defiantly leak my e-mail adress.

Hi,

When copying profiles, there are remnants of the old profile that remain active, which I don't think are intended and are a bug therefore:

1. You can't change the names of actions immediately in the copied profile, or the changes don't register immediately. I mentioned this problem in a thread, and someone solved it for me.

http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181023

2. On the copied profile, when I move to the action list in ICUE (on the keyboard), my lighting for the profile (on the keyboard) switches off. I thought this was a "feature" you added, but I see it seems to be happening to me on copied profiles only. (I think related to the copied profile not seeing the new copied lighting.) I have to go down to the lighting effects and open the lighting effects menu to have it reactivate the lighting. (If I move to the mouse and go to the lighting profile the problem does not correct. I have to move to the profile, and the keyboard lighting effects list, to get the lighting to turn back on.) (I see that this #2 is indeed an intentional feature that you added and is not part of the bug i guess. November 4, 2018. I'm disappointed. I don't like this change, because, I use static lighting as a visual indicator of where my keys are, so lighting is not a distraction, but an aid. Instead of adding this feature, couldn't you have added the stop button that I requested/suggested in the beginning of the year that would have disabled everything, and you could toggle on and off? WEIRD. Did Corsair get requests for this???)

http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181836

3. I now suspect that this terrible lag I get when switching profiles is also related to this copied profile. My primary profile is loaded, but I still try to make changes to it regularly. To do this, I copy the profile and if I like my changes, I delete the old profile. When I do this my profile switches take 2 to 4 seconds between switches.

http://forum.corsair.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=280

new 3.8.91 has alot of errors for me... takes forever if i click on the taskbar... dashboard is only black... also crashes from time to time...

Same here.

Program is extremly lagging.

Typewriting is extremly unresponsive too.

It takes almost up to 4(!) seconds until the key lights after a keystroke.

Oddly, since this update, when I power off my PC, although the fans stop spinning, the RGB LL fans and LED stripes attached directly to the commander pro and the daisy chained lighting node don't power off, and default to rainbow mode, even when the system is powered down. Only what to kill the lighting is to kill the power at the PSU switch.

Also, my Samsung 960Pro NVMe no longer appears in the dash board which it use to, and it would be nice if iCue could also show the temperature of my WD Black HDD, as one of my fans on the commander pro is responsible for HDD cooling, and would be nice to be able to set a custom fan curve for that.

Lastly, any idea when we'll be able to move iCue Spaces to a different screen? At the moment it insists on hugging the right side of my left monitor, meaning its slap bang in the middle of my displays :(

Thanks for the hard work guys, its certainly coming along nicely.

Also It seem like iCUE can't force H100i v2 follow it profile I already set up for it. I set everything in Quiet profile, but some how it still run at Extreme profile, I have to restart the app to make switch to Quiet profile again, also very slow and delay response. Inaccurate CPU usage report with R7 2700X

Great. Installed the new version yesterday, and I lost sound. Rebooted, still no sound. Cold start, had sound again! But now it seems there is configuration issue. 5.1 sound doesn't play correctly, I've been busy trying to resolve this, but I don't understand how software that arranges lights on my keyboard (only corsair device) messes up my sound drivers.

Please fix this, I've regretted getting the corsair over the Razer rgb model, this isn't helping.

Oddly, since this update, when I power off my PC, although the fans stop spinning, the RGB LL fans and LED stripes attached directly to the commander pro and the daisy chained lighting node don't power off, and default to rainbow mode, even when the system is powered down. Only what to kill the lighting is to kill the power at the PSU switch.

Oddly, moving my K95 Platinum keyboard to a different USB port seems to have cured this.... Bizarre... :sigh!:

Also, my Samsung 960Pro NVMe no longer appears in the dash board which it use to, and it would be nice if iCue could also show the temperature of my WD Black HDD, as one of my fans on the commander pro is responsible for HDD cooling, and would be nice to be able to set a custom fan curve for that.

Turns out, this was my fault too! A recent BIOS upgrade had moved this drive back under the control of Intel RST :P Now fixed

Lastly, any idea when we'll be able to move iCue Spaces to a different screen? At the moment it insists on hugging the right side of my left monitor, meaning its slap bang in the middle of my displays.

As a final request, iCue is constantly forgetting the custom names I get to my tempature probes and Fans attached to my Commander Pro, before this only happened when i updated the software. Easy fix perhaps?

Keep up the good work guys :)

As a final request, iCue is constantly forgetting the custom names I get to my tempature probes and Fans attached to my Commander Pro, before this only happened when i updated the software. Easy fix perhaps?

There is some strangeness going on in 3.8 where iCUE "forgets" the device and reverts it to some default state. This is happening frequently to my H115i PRO and Commander Pro and has happened in two different systems across 4 different installs. The program doesn't crash and the data is not lost, but the UI seems to reset. There were some changes made to this version, but I have no idea what they are. This happens to the CUE space arrangements as well. More seriously attempting to move anything in CUE space causes a system freeze and I have to do a hard reset.

Icue using soo much system resource. I'm saying this because when i benchmark with 3Dmark Firestrike ; With Icue %10 lower cpu score and my system not weak.

Intel i7 7700K @ Corsair H150i Pro @ ML120 Pro RGB|| Asus Maximus Code || Corsair 16GB Vengeance RGB Pro || Corsair 900D || Nvidia MSI RTX 2080 Gaming Trio X || 27" Dell S2716DG || 512GB Samsung 850PRO & 1TB 850Evo|| WD Blue 5 TB || Corsair AX 1500i ||

Its coming soon. We worked on for the past few cycles a way to save hardware lighting like LINK again so users can change the effect to something other than Rainbow. We implemented it for a new unreleased product and now will retroactively apply it to Commander Pro and Lighting Node Pro.

iCUE has never corrupted the SPD. I don't understand where you got this from.

Will the "change the effect to something other than Rainbow" work for the RGB mouse pads ?

Its coming soon. We worked on for the past few cycles a way to save hardware lighting like LINK again so users can change the effect to something other than Rainbow. We implemented it for a new unreleased product and now will retroactively apply it to Commander Pro and Lighting Node Pro.

iCUE has never corrupted the SPD. I don't understand where you got this from.

Will the "change the effect to something other than Rainbow" also work with the RGB mouse pads ? This is the only thing stopping me from getting one.

Archived