Corsair Community

Corsair Hydro Series H110i GT

gouran

Sure, it is possible. But it would probably involve deliberately pulling on the hoses very, very hard. Regardless, that will not affect the CPU, only what's underneath the leak.

Don't take the Ti SLI heat problem lightly. There are not a lot of people with that configuration and a 900D is probably the best possible case to do this in, but no matter how many fans you have, heat has to leave through an exit. In that post, the problem was there was so much heat passing through the radiator on the way out, it dramatically increased the temperature of the entire assembly. I suspect you can still put a 280mm radiator on the front of a 900D. However, with Skylake a 240mm radiator will be still be more than sufficient. If that can be placed in the bottom of the unit, it may be worth while. If you are looking for options or more specific details, you may wish to start a new post with that topic and give some 900D owners a chance to put forth their experiences.

No, the hybrid version of the 980 Ti should help with keeping it's temperatures in check and exhausting heat out of the system. However, you will need to plan ahead. That is three AIO water cooling units in your case. You should probably figure out where you will mount the two 120mm radiators for the GPU's before deciding on a CPU cooler and a location for it.

The 110i GT and GTX are both 280mm coolers. However, they are made by two different manufacturers. The GT is made by CoolIT and the GTX by Asetek. There are some cosmetic differences and the GTX has stiffer hoses and a different mounting point. Their are some small differences in the fans and possibly in the way the firmware interacts with the LINK software. From a general cooling standpoint, both coolers are equally effective for reducing temperatures.

Archived