Corsair Community

Latest Link Version Discussion (v3.1.5525)

Technobeard

Alright, I uninstalled the corsair link software including the drivers for the usb support, reinstalled everything and even deleted all profiles and ever since I have reinstalled corsair link, the h80i pump and fans do not show up in the configuration. Don't know what else to do.

what i did to get my h100i to show up was unplug the usb header cable while the computer was off then started it up and opened corsair link program then plugged in the pumps usb header cable and corsair link says a new device was installed please restart and now mine shows up

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what i did to get my h100i to show up was unplug the usb header cable while the computer was off then started it up and opened corsair link program then plugged in the pumps usb header cable and corsair link says a new device was installed please restart and now mine shows up

It says now that usb device is not recognized and it's description is "device cannot start (code 10)." I tried installing the driver's manually but it's still saying device cannot start. h80i fan's wont appear in corsair link same with the pump.

Hey guys,

I have the new version of CL installed. H100i Temp, Core Load and Core Temp

are not shown within my CL. I use an ASROCK Extreme 6 Z77 Board.

I have Windows 8.1 64bit installed. Fanspeeds are shown. :)

How to edit the Registry to make all work? Or do i need to wait the firmware update.

On Corsair HX750i its still the same as with 2.7.5361, not noticed any change...

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f173/RS_Patrick/cl1_zpsda064394.jpg

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f173/RS_Patrick/cl2_zpsa2fee4cd.jpg

Temp reading of HX750i only shows half the time, CPU temp only shows half the time, motherboard fan only shows up half the time... etc. etc.

Power In Max is never showing, efficiency never showing... etc. etc.

Right klicking the CL Tray Icon, Fan and Pump info, Temprature Info, System Power Info, all seem to show the correct readings all the time though... so why not in the CL software it self???

Same problem both in Windows 7 64 bit home premium and Windows 10 64 bit technical preview.

AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE

AMD 990FX

AMD R9-270X 2GB

8GB (2x4) DDR3-1600 (@1300MHz)

4 HDD

Corsair HX750i

Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit technical preview

i have a fix go into device manager look for corsair usb dongle if it says not digitally signed click properties then driver tab uninstall driver make sure to check box uninstall all software then go into control panel then programs and features and uninstall all corsair link software and drivers don't restart yet go to users then app data then roaming and delete the corsair folder. now reboot then reinstall corsair link then go into device manager right click corsair usb dongle then click on update driver and let windows chose driver.

Unfortunately this fix doesn't work. The USB dongle has the proper driver version 3.3.0.0 yet each and every release of Corsair Link after 2.6.xxxx fails to read info from the PSU.

Unfortunately this fix doesn't work. The USB dongle has the proper driver version 3.3.0.0 yet each and every release of Corsair Link after 2.6.xxxx fails to read info from the PSU.

hmm it works for me maybe we have different os or hardware I have a amd system if you have a intel system that might make a differents plus I'm on win 7

This version, like the previous, generates a great deal of errors in the event log. About every 31 seconds, a new error is generated.

"Read write failed, Null packet on return."

Log Name: Application

Source: Corsair Link

Event ID: 0

Level: Error

User: N/A

OpCode:

Why is this happening? Is it expected or acceptable?

My system specs:

I7-3930k (no oc)

Asus X79-Deluxe

64 GB 1866 RAM

1 TB Samsung 840 EVO

2 TB WD Physical Drive

Corsair h100i

XFXforce R295x2 Video Card

Windows x64 8.1 Pro

Corsair doesn't acknowledge faulty USB dongles since I've opened a support ticket for this specific issue like three months ago thinking it was faulty USB dongle. Apparently it isn't. SO WHAT IS IT ??? :o

send me a screenshot of your usb dongle in device manager so i can see if it looks the same as mine plus is there any error code in there

I must admit for something so expensive and highend the software sucks balls. The Link & Utility Engine both have major detection problems please fix this soon with as high as possible PRIO you can think off. Don’t let the software engineers sleep until they have fixed this basic functionality please. Right now i feel kind of cheated buying this stuff for top prices that does not meet expectation.

This version like the previous version does not detect most devises like explained before by previous posters. So i will rollback once again to version CorsairLink_Installer_RC_v2.7.5339 that at least functioned 50% oké

There you go. See attachment.

it looks like it should work maybe try plugging into a different usb header.does the led on the usb dongle light up and is there a led light on psu what color are the leds? on the usb plug on the usb dongle there are 5 wires on one side make sure that side is matched with the 5 pins side of the header

1. v3.1.5525

2. Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

3. No temperature in the main window.

4. In the taskbar menu Corsair Link shows right temperatures, but in the main window it says only 0.0°C. Also it looks like it controls the H80I vents based on the temp it sees in the main window, so no vent contol right now.

English is not my main language so sorry if it is hard to read.

CL.thumb.jpg.64202f7f062ab08f05df446ee5f5b980.jpg

installed update. now my pump and fans do not come on at all and the motherboard is overheating. I guess enough is enough. I am not going to risk an expensive processor for a product that never really works correctly. I guess I will rip it out and replace with a non corsair product.:(:

As much as I love being on the cutting edge, I think I am going to pass on this update as the old version works. It took me some time to get it to work and I just don't feel the need to go through that again. If Corsair releases an update that grants new features I may look at it but until then I am happy using a working version.

Archived