• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. Hi guys, looking at the corsair series delta spec rgb case, could anyone help me find a fan splitter that supports pwm in one, would be appreciated if u could drop the link in reply, cheers andrew.
  2. Hi there, wondering if anyone here might know what's up; so i have a carbide spec delta case (the one that comes with the 3 non-standard fans installed in the front, 1 standard exhaust fan in the back) i also have a commander pro and an RGB fan led hub i've ordered 3 SP120 RGB Pro fans to hook up to the commander pro and RGB fan led hub the 3 SP120 RGB pro fans are in ports 1-3 on the commander pro and hooked up to ports 1-3 in the RGB fan led hub the 2 non-standard fans (mounted in the top of the case) are plugged into ports 4 & 5 on the commander pro the exhaust fan is plugged into port 6 on the commander pro now, here's the problem while i'm able to control the RPM for the fans plugged into ports 4-6, i cannot get the RPM for the SP120 RGB Pro fans to change, not even when i set a fixed RPM; the fans will keep spinning at around 1200-1500RPM does anyone have any idea what might be causing this? thanks in advance for any insights you can share
  3. Bonjour, Je viens de faire l'acquisition de : - Boitier : Carbide Series SPEC-DELTA RGB - Carte Mere : X570 I AORUS PRO WIFI - Alimentation : Corsair RM750X Je suis confronté à un souci tout bête : le boitier a 4 ventilateurs, donc j'ai 4 connecteurs de 3 pins. Où dois-je brancher ces connecteurs ? Carte mère ? Alimentation ? Je ne vois rien sur la carte mère qui permettrait de les brancher. Y'a-t-il besoin d'un adaptateur ? J'ai bien branché le connecteur RGB 12V, il y a le bon emplacement prévu pour cela sur la carte mère. Merci beaucoup d'avance pour votre aide.
  4. i just purchased and built my Spec Delta case and was wondering how to control my fan lights? do i need the NoPro to do so? as is right now thefans light up in the default rainbow pattern.
  5. Hi, First time posting but I am looking for advice. You can check my system specs but I am having an issue fitting the H100i to the top of this case. My 1st issue is that once I fit the cpu power cables (a 4 pin and 8 pin) I cant get the radiatior to fit on that side without applying a dangerous amount of pressure. 2nd Issue is that the cables from the front io are impossible to move enough to get the radiator to move closer to that side of the case. 3rd Issue is that I originally had Vengence Pro RGB ram for the build but I have now had to order low profile ram due to not getting both the ram and cooler in the case at the same time as there is no room or clearance. Im not even sure if low profile will actually make a difference. Hopefully one of you guys has some useful advice as there really isnt anything I could find online mentioning these issues when I 1st planned the build. Im not a novice and have been building systems for a long time without issue but this one is annoying me and Im not willing to give up on the case yet.