• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. Hello Corsair Support Team, i am facing a problem with my new Corsair ST100 RGB Headset Stand. I connected the ST100 RGB to my Windows 10 driven PC. I downloaded and installed iCUE as recommended. iCue recognized the ST100 RGB correctly. I created a Mural for for lighting the ST100 RGB and configured the ST100 RGB to use it what works as expected for the first 5 Minutes. Then the problem occurs. The ST100 RGB stops lighting as configured and resets to the default lighting as shown in screenshot "default_alert_mural.png"! In the iCUE Software the ST100 RGB is marked with a little red exclamation mark badge as shown in screenshot "alert_active_mural.png". When hovering over the badge a tooltip that says "Alert triggerd" (precisly "Alarm ausgelöst" in geman language) is shown. The only way to fix the ST100 RGB for another 5 minutes is to replug it. This is inacceptable for me. Please provide support.
  2. As the title says, I've encountered at issue using the ST100 RGB, involving a background static/hissing noise. This noise only ever happens when there is foreground audio playing (music, game sounds etc.), but it remains the same volume, regardless of how loud the foreground noises are. So when I have quiet music playing, the hissing sound overpowers the music and drowns it out. I'm plugged in using the 3.5mm audio jack, with Audio Technica ATH-M50X headphones. The stand itself is plugged into my rear I/O with the provided USB A-microB cable. It's a strange issue, and I dont have much of an idea about what could be causing it. I've tried disabling the RGB, in case of any interference generated by the LED's or controller, but that hasn't changed anything. Altering windows audio settings doesn't do anything, and the iCue settings are the same deal. If anyone else has encountered the issue and solved it, any information would be greatly appreciated.
  3. Hello, I just bought and had delivered : The Virtuoso RGB headset and the ST100 RGB stand. Of course, before buying I read that you had the software for MacOS X. Today I play thanks to Geforce NoW on Mac and it's great.... But what a pity to see that the Softaware issue does not work on Apple M1 I have only 3 questions before reselling these wonderful items: 1 - When do you plan to release the M1 due Software? 2 - Is it planned that the software will also handle the ST100 RGB? 3 - In the meantime, do you have a technique (through the terminal) to disable the RGB lights of the ST100? Thanks again and congratulations for your wonderful products
  4. desde que uso mis audifonos con el stand, el microfono se escucha muy bajo y saturado, con el adaptador de 7.1 con el que venian los audifonos esto no pasaba, que puedo hacer?
  5. My st100 rgb recently stoped giving sound true its 3.5 jack on the side, when i put it as my standard audio device in windows it goes to the mute and i cant change it, can someone help me ? i tryed forceupdating the st100 but dident help at all
  6. Hello, I have a ST100 on the lefr of my keyboard and when i’m using some effects in lighting link, it’s making the effect like the ST100 were on the right of my keyboard. So, is it possible to change his position or fix it ? I allready saw threads talking about it but in 2018 and they said they were working on it but idk if it’s done. Thank you, Nicolas «Nirs» F.
  7. So, I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this but anyways.. I bought my stand a few hours ago, plugged it and it instantly followed my lighting link with the rest of my devices. However, as I was trying to fix an issue on my Virtuoso which was changing my in-game volumes for no reason by itself, I clicked on troubleshoot on audio devices, made my Virtuoso my default speaker and then it happened. My stand keeps its default rainbow lighting mode. It doesnt listen to iCUE. I deleted that effect, kept only the link, made new, checked for new drivers, restarted, unplugged... It is still not listening to iCUE. How can I fix this?