• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. I have a Corsair Void Elite RGB Wireless headset. For the last three months, my headphones have been buzzing while listening to music or doing other tasks. When I turn off the iCUE software, the static stops, but I have to use it for the equalizer setting. I thought there might be a problem with the headset, so I sent it to the technical service and they gave me a new one, but the same problem persists. When the new headset arrived, I did a clean install on the computer but the problem persists. The product is really nice but the ICUE software is a curse. I have used ICUE v4.33.138, v5.2 and v5.4.98 and nothing has changed. Has anyone solved this sizzle problem?
  2. I just opened a box of These headphones they've been sitting in my closet for a year and I used them because my old headphones broke. I plugged the dongle into my pc and it blinked red and when I used headphones they blinked red too. they do not work at all in wireless. my system detects sound is going but nothing in playing ion headphones even if all volume is max. and Icue said the dongle and headphones are paired. when I use them wired they work but I need to do a bunch of messing around for them to. I don't know what to do this is making me so mad I didn't spend 180$ on headphones for them to be this terrible and bad I just want them to turn on and work for my pc I don't understand why it cant do that my astro a20's did and was perfectly fine for 5 years.
  3. Hello, I don't why but recently my headphone stopped working. I get some audio for a small period of time (1-2 seconds) and then I can't hear anything. The headphone are well charged and are ON. I tried to re-sync the connection but without luck. It keeps going quiet after those seconds. Any thoughts? Thanks
  4. I bought the headphones at Pcdiga.com about 4 weeks ago, on the first day the headphones worked well, however, on the second day so far I am experiencing: the volume is lower, daring cracking and interference in the sound ... Help
  5. If both the headphone and mic jacks are plugged in, the mic will pick up whatever audio is playing. I don't think that the mic is actually recording soundwaves because I can turn down the audio output and it will still pick it up, but when I play it back it's distorted and quieter. I have also disabled stereo mix so I'm confident it's not that either. Has anyone experienced this? I have tried several different headsets and even tried the audio from one headset and the mic on a different one at the same time, and they all see this problem. Someone on reddit told me it's probably because the front panel circuitry is at fault, but what can I do in this scenario? Can the manufacturer replace it? DIY hack?