Corsair Community

iCUE v3.27.68 Patch Notes

Corsair James

M65 RGB Pro - can't set hardware lighting anymore. It reset itself to the default yellow after updating to 3.27.68, and any attempts to change it using the "save hardware lighting, DPI, and performance" option doesn't work. I rolled back to 3.25.60, and now I'm able to set the hardware lighting again. BUT NOW I've lost all my profiles, because iCUE silently updated them to the new format. Reinstalled 3.27.68 and at least the hardware lighting I set previously stuck, but once again, can't change it to anything else. Attempts to save hardware lighting are met only with my fury. PLUS now I'm stuck on 3.27.68 since I don't want to lose all my profiles (20+). GREAT. GOOD JOB CORSAIR. YOU FUMBLED AGAIN.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M65 RGB Pro - can't set hardware lighting anymore. It reset itself to the default yellow after updating to 3.27.68, and any attempts to change it using the "save hardware lighting, DPI, and performance" option doesn't work. I rolled back to 3.25.60, and now I'm able to set the hardware lighting again. BUT NOW I've lost all my profiles, because iCUE silently updated them to the new format. Reinstalled 3.27.68 and at least the hardware lighting I set previously stuck, but once again, can't change it to anything else. Attempts to save hardware lighting are met only with my fury. PLUS now I'm stuck on 3.27.68 since I don't want to lose all my profiles (20+). GREAT. GOOD JOB CORSAIR. YOU FUMBLED AGAIN.

You know I changed from my RGB pro to the Elite because my middle mouse button died. Little did I know, what a horrible FU it would be from simply just having my mouse work with simple settings I could save WITH A SIMPLE GAWD DAMN BUTTON. What frack are they doing? It's stupid.

you must have mine coz mine doesnt now see virtuoso headset and the slipstream option from 3.26 seems to have vanished....

just bought k59 kybd - ironclaw mouse - and virt headset - can not seem to get all to work with iCUE, presently just the Kybd and mouse.

currently upgrading system, so a reinstall is due. Do i go with 3.26 for slipstream, or try with 3.27?

Sooo.. My mouse doesn't work properly. Corsair M65 Elite. Back,Forward,Sniper buttons are no longer usable with ICUE turned on, if it's off, works great.

EDIT:

After Update there's no need to create new profile if you want to use it onboard.

I had 2 profiles after update, first onboard and second my main (when ICUE is on).

I just have merged that profiles into one and everything works fine.

It was not working correctly when onboard profile was first on the list, even though the icue was on and onboard has only actions in "onboard".

I haven't tested putting it at the end of the list but maybe this could do the job.

Edited by 100krotka

CPU Usage is really high with 1:37h combined CPU time after 14:30h of PC uptime. Especially considering I did not even open the app at all, nor used any macros, nor changed profile.

In the same period, the Logitech Software (for my mouse) has only used about 0:01h of CPU time.

Screenshots attached.

icue_usage.png.5b5d42e0671590814ff73163cc6b2b63.png

logitech_usage.png.865b1d2d5fd461c62fb4cc0012d8d1c7.png

Edited by Tremolo4

This bug has been here for such a long time I'm surprised once again it hasn't been addressed

Every time I launch siege, ICUE disables my mouse 4 & 5 buttons and closes in my taskbar but the program still runs so I have to go into task manager and stop every process starting with corsair to fix it.

After using this release for a while, some feedback. The memory order fix seems to have worked, but the resume from sleep is still broken. I have also had issues with profiles losing their selected colors using audio lighting. Seems to return to the default colors after resume or reboot. Also the effect visor is kind of slow on the LL fans, with a pause between each fan, not present on any other bits of kit.

This bug has been here for such a long time I'm surprised once again it hasn't been addressed

Every time I launch siege, ICUE disables my mouse 4 & 5 buttons and closes in my taskbar but the program still runs so I have to go into task manager and stop every process starting with corsair to fix it.

Hey, hey!

Please deselect the Plugin option under iCUE Settings to disable your ASUS Motherboard plugin which allows iCUE to control the RGB on your motherboard.

Ever since the 3.27.68 update the performance of my headset and mouse are substandard.

First the headset: I used to activate the mic mute function myself. Now the program thinks it has to do it on its own whenever I click into a game or discord. This is driving me nuts. It will turn off my mic when I don't want it to or on when I don't want it to.

Second the mouse: For some reason it's double clicking constantly. In addition to the double clicking the mouse resets itself to the slow setting when I activate a game I play instead of staying in the mode I set for it. It NEVER did this before.

Please update your update to stop this stuff from happening.

LS100 lighting kit no longer is one of the first in sequence when using type lighting. It is now the last in the sequence. Looks weird now that it doesnt not light up with the keyboard as you type way after you are done typing or clicking a mouse. I have a full corsair setup. This is the only issue I am having so far. 3.25.60 was my previous version and it worked fine. Can you reorder them somehow? Edited by TheStuck

My Scimitar Pro RGB has always had some buttons bound to mouse forward/back buttons in the default profile. The forward button is now, for some reason, clicking left mouse button, moving the cursor slightly left then all the way to the right, and pressing the D key?? Still only has "forward button" bound to it and all other mouse button remap options seem to work fine. Only happens when iCue is open, of course, so must be something to do with latest release?

The one thing that never ceases to confuse me is when I uninstall/install/update/repair iCUE, I always have to completely unplug my CD drive (LG GH24NSC0) or else my computer crashes during the driver install phase. I have no issues what so ever with driver installs/updates with things like my graphics card, so I don't really understand why iCUE has so much issues with it. I've tried switching it to other SATA ports, but that doesn't fix it. I'm just wondering if there might be something causing this to happen and if it's an issue on my end.

The one thing that never ceases to confuse me is when I uninstall/install/update/repair iCUE, I always have to completely unplug my CD drive (LG GH24NSC0) or else my computer crashes during the driver install phase. I have no issues what so ever with driver installs/updates with things like my graphics card, so I don't really understand why iCUE has so much issues with it. I've tried switching it to other SATA ports, but that doesn't fix it. I'm just wondering if there might be something causing this to happen and if it's an issue on my end.

May be the SATA cable?

Baio