Corsair Community

Corsair iCUE LINK QX120/140 Starter Kits

Just bought 2x QX120 RGB Starter Packs and 3x QX140 RGB Starter Packs. All of them have black controllers/hubs except one pack has a white controller/hub why are they different?Screenshot2024-05-09at5_02_56PM.png.b57b2328b204a468a207895456b65c46.png

cool, I've only seen the white link hubs on the RX fans so far.

If you don't need it anymore, I'd like to use it in my system

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I'm just curious because I've only seen black hubs and no one has mentioned there being white hubs. I bought identical sets too so shouldn't they be the same? Are you wanting to buy the hub from me (which colour)?

Edited by Lamp_Shade

As I read it, the white hubs with the rx fan are slowly coming onto the market. I would like to have a white hub in my case, but the shipping costs to Germany will probably be too expensive

16 minutes ago, muvo said:

As I read it, the white hubs with the rx fan are slowly coming onto the market. I would like to have a white hub in my case, but the shipping costs to Germany will probably be too expensive

Yeah probably, I thought it was pretty cool was just curious why they've changed, I got the white fans so I assumed they're phasing in the white hubs to those kits. In a few months they might be on the market so you could have a look then?

Posted (edited)

I hope so too, but unfortunately I'm not a Corsair employee. I also have to read through reviews and news.

If you have problems with the hardware, contact @c-attack or  @DevBiker or support  🙂

I'm usually in the D-A-CH+L forum 🙂

Edited by muvo

12 hours ago, muvo said:

I hope so too, but unfortunately I'm not a Corsair employee. I also have to read through reviews and news.

If you have problems with the hardware, contact @c-attack or  @DevBiker or support  🙂

I'm usually in the D-A-CH+L forum 🙂

Thanks so much for your help.