Corsair Community

Nanoleaf Smart Lighting Comes to iCUE

Corsair CJ

Hey, thanks for listening to us!! Finally we have Nanoleaf integration!! 🙏
My Nanoleaf Canvas & Lines work well but the older “Aurora” Light Panels (Triangles) with the external Rhythm Module do not work. Any support for this in the future? Can you give me an official comment. Thanks! 

Loving Nanoleaf Control.  Canvas panels working well 🙂. thank you

unknown.png

image.thumb.png.60d23eaa5421d3d84c613326bdb10460.png

Edited by Zotty
  • Like 1

That's really cool. However, are the old games integrations with exclusive, like Far Cry 5 or Division 2, updated for them? New devices stay plain dark on those games, but works well on new games like Far Cry 6. Would be a bummer to keep them dark while playing those games.

I was able to pair my Nanoleaf Canvas using iCUE 4.29.201 version. However, the lights on the panel don't come on. It seems frozen. On the Nanoleaf app, I see it says Streaming. I can play with the Intensity slider on iCUE and I see it moving on the Nanoleaf App, but no lights on the panel. The panels are on firmware version 6.5.1 ..  Curious if anyone have issues or if working as intented!

19 hours ago, SiliconMinds said:

II have the old nanoleaf light panels, can't find them with the integration. Are they supported?

Same problem here, my original nanoleaf panels are not being detected in the ICUE. I'm running ICUE version 4.29.201 and Nanoleaf Light Panels 5.10 which says its latest firmware

I cannot get my Nanoleaf shapes to pair , Icue does not see Nanoleaf , and Icue will not connect to the ip address through manual pairing , any ideas ?

• 1 month later...
On 10/16/2022 at 4:40 PM, cc-odin said:

@kndllI cannot get my Nanoleaf shapes to pair - same issue

You guys be sure to be connected to the same network of the Nanoleaf devices.

What I found out is that if you're connected to same network - let's say your main network and the Nanoleafs are connected to a IoT 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi that have a different gateway you won't be able to connect to Nanoleaf devices

@Corsair CJ that would be a nice thing if your dev guys implement it on iCue

got mine to connect , ICUE sees the Nanoleaf  Shapes but has no effect , will not control them .

That's because iCue loses connection with the Nanoleaf, you should try to connect them again ☠️

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/8/2024 at 11:05 AM, rgbiscooler said:

I'm curious if anyone has gotten the Nanoleaf lightstrip for the SecretLab Pro Magnus desks to work yet. I have yet to figure out why that product is not working for me.

Visiting the Nanoleaf site and their works with page, shows that lightstrips are not supported. The page lists only three of their products which Corsair software supports.

https://nanoleaf.me/en-CA/integration/corsair-icue/index.html