Corsair Community

Constant Red Pump Light On H150i

Hi All, I hope this is in the right place and that someone is able to help me.

I have had my H150i AIO cooler around 6 months, it installed fine and for around 4-5 months worked perfectly. One day I turned on my PC and after around 45 mins the pump light changed itself to red. I quickly took my headphones out to listen to see if the fans had accelerated their RPM, no.. So I looked on iCUE and the pump was working as normal, CPU temp was cool, pump was working at it's regular rate and so were the fans. I know the constant red light  usually means pump failure but there is no failure here? The PC continues to work fine and every so often the red light goes to the default rainbow wave and then switches back to the red. One thing that may be useful is that when it is red I can change the colour to either blue or green but nothing in between such as cyan. The BIOS also looks as I would expect.

I tried forcing updates on the AIO and it didn't fix it. I also uninstalled and reinstalled iCUE which fixed the issue for maybe a week and then it started again. 

Hopefully someone is able to assist me with this. I have attached a picture of the pump and iCUE at the time of writing this.

AIO Pump.jpg

iCUE.jpg

• 1 year later...