Corsair Community

My PC has recently started turning off for no reason and then not wanting to post. I have narrowed it down to the dongle for the AX1200i. I have already done a full uninstall and reinstall of iCue

- When I don't have the dongle plugged into the PSU it flashes red and green.

- When I have the dongle plugged into the PSU with iCue installed, it flash red and green.

- When I have the dongle plugged into the PSU and uninstall iCue it stays green.

I'm running the following hardware on Windows 11 Pro fully updated to current releases/patches. iCue ver 4.26.110

- Dominator Platinum RGB 2x16GB Ram

- AX1200i PSU

- H150i Elite Capellix AIO

- Strafe RGB MK.2 Keyboard

- Two Xeneon 32QHD165 Monitors

Any help is much appreciated to figure out why this is happening. Thank you.

Hmmm, just noticed I have the same issue...

Also, My H100iV2 fan speed isn't being shown, although the fans are indeed working.

I'm running the legacy iCue 3.38.88

Seem also that out of nowhere the OCP on the PSU keeps tripping. It turns the PC off completely and I have to unplug it for several minutes to get the PC to turn back on. It only stops doing it if I have the fan to the PSU turned on. the PSU is not overheating and none of the rails are over amperage. I'm starting to see a lot of issues with this PSU in the forums here. It also use to say it was a iCUE compatible PSU but now it doesn't.

I feel like corsair should let us upgrade to the AX1600i because of all these issues.

4 hours ago, HnyBear.bacon said:

Seem also that out of nowhere the OCP on the PSU keeps tripping. It turns the PC off completely and I have to unplug it for several minutes to get the PC to turn back on. It only stops doing it if I have the fan to the PSU turned on

Contact Customer Support.  Not many AX860i or AX1200i left around.  

On 8/2/2022 at 9:13 AM, c-attack said:

Contact Customer Support.  Not many AX860i or AX1200i left around.  

I did but sadly it's been almost a week with no response. I put in to RMA it and try to get a AX1600i as that one seems to not have the issue. They told me they want to trouble shoot and support would reach out but nothing. I don't know why they need to trouble shoot a PSU that has been discontinued for this exact issue.

• Corsair Employee
22 hours ago, HnyBear.bacon said:

I did but sadly it's been almost a week with no response. I put in to RMA it and try to get a AX1600i as that one seems to not have the issue. They told me they want to trouble shoot and support would reach out but nothing. I don't know why they need to trouble shoot a PSU that has been discontinued for this exact issue.

Hi @HnyBear.bacon unfortunate to hear you haven't received a respond to your ticket yet.  We've reached out to Technical Support and escalated the situation in their team.  You should receive a response soon, but if you don't hear back in the next day or two, PM me please.  We'll get you sorted out so you can get your system back up and running.