Corsair Community

Elite LCD Megathread

14 minutes ago, Tried2Fail said:

Yep like i said i could see that you can flip images but thats hardly useful since i could do that in Photoshop anyhow in advance. I thought the whole point of waiting for 4.25 was that all of the other presets would be able to be rotated.

Exactly. Flipping images is great and all but its only a minor convenience since we could easily flip them with other software. The far more important thing is being able to flip the other options.

After a clean uninstall of iCUE and then installing ver. 4.25 I was finally able to install the LCD update 1.1.7.7 without iCUE crashing! Unfortunately, I am experiencing the same symptoms that @rdhmentioned with the screen popping up over the commander core in the software. It didn't fix my overall issue where I'm able to see temps and everything. But I am able to adjust different LCD settings that I was unable to prior to the 1.1.7.7 update.

Basically right now I just close iCUE in order to be able to see the hardware screen gif that I set up. Hopefully the 4.26 update this coming week will fix this multi-month long issue for good!!

I got a new H150i Elite LCD 2 weeks ago. Withe icue 4.24 i got the red triangle and only the commander Core was seen in the Software. Now with 4.25 i got the Commander with Displaysettings. I uploaded a *.gif there and when i close the Icue Software the red triangle goes and the Gif is playing.

In the Commander Core log i get the Error "{"DateTime":"2022-07-17 05-40-08","Log Entries":[{"Entry Size":8,"Entry Type Id":5,"Name":"Cooler component IDs read error","Timestamp":565},{"Entry Size":8,"Entry Type Id":29,"Name":"LED module IDs read error","Timestamp":1102}],"Serial Number":"e20210813cc1e4aa029e4d060091005f"}".

I hope they fix it with 4.26

On 3/10/2022 at 2:29 AM, Rizlah said:

cant 100% remember how quickly the confirmation comes through, i believe it should be straight away, so it you dont have one by now then i would raise one again just to be sure it submitted successfully

You still don't get the rgb ring light correct? Just the gif? Cuz I know when I first got the h170i the LCD worked until a firmware update I believe.

1 hour ago, wienker said:

I got a new H150i Elite LCD 2 weeks ago. Withe icue 4.24 i got the red triangle and only the commander Core was seen in the Software. Now with 4.25 i got the Commander with Displaysettings. I uploaded a *.gif there and when i close the Icue Software the red triangle goes and the Gif is playing.

In the Commander Core log i get the Error "{"DateTime":"2022-07-17 05-40-08","Log Entries":[{"Entry Size":8,"Entry Type Id":5,"Name":"Cooler component IDs read error","Timestamp":565},{"Entry Size":8,"Entry Type Id":29,"Name":"LED module IDs read error","Timestamp":1102}],"Serial Number":"e20210813cc1e4aa029e4d060091005f"}".

I hope they fix it with 4.26

But you do not get the rgb ring light on the LCD as well correct.

I purchased another unit so I don't have to wait on Corsair RMA of the commander core.  So tomorrow I'll get a new LCD display and commander core, I'm going to hook it up to the motherboard and only run it without updating any firmware and see if it will run, I know that first unit I got worked, until I updated the firmware and did a reboot it hasn't worked since but out of the box it worked originally.

On 7/16/2022 at 5:09 AM, shocksim said:

Have you tried without the CommPRO and NZXT Hub? Remove all other USB devices and plug the CommCORE and LCD USBs directly into the motherboard to see if there's still any issue. 

Both went to motherboard, i used usb 3.0 20 pin to usb 2.0 9 pin for NZXT hub with ComPro, Lighting Node, PSU usb and case usb connected to it.

If i can summarize,

1. ComCore is detected by motherboard (?) 
  2. LCD icon still appear as ComCore but can access LCD setting
  3. Screen Setup overlap ComCore Icon/image
  4. Can't modify LCD ring and doesn't appear to be on (I don't know how it looks like when its work, since never for me from the start)
  5. You got Red triangle again if you set ICUE on start up
  6. Restart/ start  ICUE from desktop make Images/GIF appear on LCD if you set it from Hardware Screen setting not Screen Setup
  7. ComCore connection more stable (I think), didn't get any usb disconnection on my rig
  8. ICUE feels a bit more "laggy" or heavier. I think 500mb memory for background app is a little to high (compare to most RGB apps)

@shocksimare we still able to expect that 4.26 is going to come out this week?

Thanks, a lot Corsair team! 4.25.155 has worked for me, so no more Red Triangles! 🍺(FYI my bios, chipset drivers were fully updated which might be a pre-request)

PS: I would greatly appreciate an iCue preset for LCD screen where different stats are shown in a loop every X seconds, not just 2 items in Double Panel preset. 

• Like 1

On 7/12/2022 at 5:28 PM, shocksim said:

Sorry all. I was misinformed by my team about v4.25, that version was scrapped because we have v4.26 ready sooner than usual. 

We should be seeing a v4.26 pushed out next Monday that has this serial check removed. 

Are there any plans to add rotating to any of the information screens?

Yet another update, still no screen setup option, 8 months and counting...

And yes, i have checked all the connections more times than i should have to with this "elite" product, and yes i have tried everything else just as many times but to no avail.

• Like 1