Corsair Community

Hello,

I have the HS60 headset and it's always been working fine and made good sound.

however since last iCUE update, my mic sound has become so bad that I cannot use it anymore..

I believe it has something to do with the update of iCUE, because it came right efter, also when I boot up iCUE I get the sounds that microphone is enabled as always however I'm also getting a sound about something "microphone feedback" something something.

And I do not see any settings where I can change that back or fix it.

It happens both when I use the included USB dongle or my ST100. Both gives very bad sound from microphone and both are saying that new microphone feedback thing

I hope someone can asset here.

Hello Albert.

I have already tried downgrading iCUE to older version which didnt have that voice feedbak thing, it worked for like half an hour then it went back to being bad again.

I can either try reinstalling the iCUE again with the newest version, or downgrade to even older versions to see if it would help.

Is there anything else I can try?

Not being able to give valuable info in-game, is very bad. I could buy a new headset, but I'm very glad for my HS60

• Corsair Employee

Did you already attempt forcing a firmware update to your headset?

After checking for a firmware updates for your headset, the vertical "..." will appear and give you the option to force a firmware update.

Does having iCUE closed out entirely make any difference?

Did you already attempt forcing a firmware update to your headset?

After checking for a firmware updates for your headset, the vertical "..." will appear and give you the option to force a firmware update.

Does having iCUE closed out entirely make any difference?

There is no firmware button for HS60 :) So that is going to be difficult.

Well, the first half hour to an hour it works fine, then something mess it up and then it doesnt matter what I do, it stays bad. I need to turn of the power line to my PC and making sure it's ALL off, then wait a few hours for it to work again, then I have half to an hour and then over again.