Corsair Community

Forum Upgrade coming soon

• Corsair Employee

Hi everyone, thanks for being a part of the CORSAIR Community. The forum will be taken down in the next week or two for a couple of days to improve the forum.

One enhancement we’ll be launching is integrating forum logins with the Corsair login system. This means that you will be able to use the same login for the webstore, support portal, and the Corsair Community. With these changes, you will encounter a few things, and we’ve prepared a quick list and Q&A so you are aware:

• How will my login change?
    • If you already have a Corsair login under the same email address, just login as normal and you’ll be all set.
    • If you don’t already have one, you’ll need to reset your password before logging in. After you login for the first time, you’ll be prompted to complete your account.

[*]Will I keep my posts?

• Yes.

[*]I have a question or issue with a CORSAIR product, how can I receive assistance?

Edited by Technobeard

Hi,

if you are working on the forum, you can then please set the editing function for everyone again and not time-bound. I have topics in the forum that are from 2016 and if I wanted to change them, I would need Moderator rights. I think it's easier if I can do it myself without mod rights and without a mod having to do my job.

I have the same email but different passwords for the forum and the store. Which password will take precedence?

Also wondering what "booked" status means on my 7000X case order. Ordered over a week ago and charge just went through today and status changed to booked. What does that mean?

• Administrators
I have the same email but different passwords for the forum and the store. Which password will take precedence?
Store login.

Also wondering what "booked" status means on my 7000X case order. Ordered over a week ago and charge just went through today and status changed to booked. What does that mean?
Not sure.