Corsair Community

Corsair Void Pro (wired) audio reversed

PartyToad

sorry if this is a bad post 1st post...

I have had a pair of corsair void pros for a while and when ever I am playing a game I have noticed occasionally that my audio will become unaligned and it completely ruins games for me. For example I play escape from tarkov and occasionally mid raid my will become flipped but on a complete 180 my forwards and backwards audio is still fine but my hearing on my right and left will be flipped. This also happens in league of legends. I do not know how to fix this I have updated my drivers on corsair and nvidia. The only fix I know to this is to restart my computer and it can still happen after the restart. I want to play my games where audio is crucial and not have to worry about not having accurate audio. Please Help.

• Corsair Employee

Hi PartyToad,

Welcome to our forums! I'm sorry to hear you're having a recurring issue with the directional audio. Have you tried connecting the headset to a different USB port? Also, is the feature "Auto Audio Repositioning" enabled in iCUE? In the meantime, I suggest opening a ticket at https://help.corsair.com.