Corsair Community

Discuss Link v4.9.6.19 here

Technobeard

well the latest doesnt work either............setting fans to change colour based on temps dont work anymore and the same for the new 115i.........it just cycles

Also when starting up it doesnt go to any profile I have and if I open I see it selected with a tick next to it ..so just select it again and the colours change for all fans connected to the Commander Pro

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It has been a problem in many versions. You can find lots of people reporting the problem if you mind googling a bit. One example:

The problem with CL4 preventing system idle persists, and I would like to have this issue taken care of, and being acknowledged by Corsair and showed on the official "known issues list"

Here is another old thread indicating the problem: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=160970

Edit:spelling

Hello Guys, kinda disappointed with this outcome, having build a brand new build and install the latest link, there is no communication between the soft and the components, i.e. fan speed, RGB RAM colours and pump settings, so decided to downgrade to v4.9.5.25 and I am facing the same issues, no communication at all, I can't change a thing in the links soft. Temps are hitting 80c Degrees, My system info is added in my profile.

Hello Guys, kinda disappointed with this outcome, having build a brand new build and install the latest link, there is no communication between the soft and the components, i.e. fan speed, RGB RAM colours and pump settings, so decided to downgrade to v4.9.5.25 and I am facing the same issues, no communication at all, I can't change a thing in the links soft. Temps are hitting 80c Degrees, My system info is added in my profile.

Can you post a screen shot of your Link home screen?

have just got my 2nd rig back in action and it has the led strips connected to the Corsair device which has an USB connection. Now that works , just have one red and one white and matches the case

Now the LINK still has problems with the Corsair 115 i and have no control over the pump

Well, 4th, 5th, and 6th times were not the charm. I did manage to get 4.9.6 installed and responsive right before going to iCUE. However, after needing to roll back to Link + CUE 2 last night, I was unable to get 4.9.6 to interact with the H115i PRO again. This seems like a rather odd bug to only affect the PRO models. All is normal on 4.9.5.

ok, just reinstalled windows 10 , clean install with deleting partition and creating new one and formatting

only monitoring program installed is core temp along with the latest link ( well its from Corsairs website but as soon as you install it says newer version available ) .

So I have Commander Pro with 6 RGB fans and now I can set the colours to change based on GPU temps. Can adjust fan speeds as well so that is all better then last time, actually pretty close to what it was 4 or 5 versions ago.

But the Corsair 115i Pro still is not very friendly with link and basically no matter what I have done it wont work. It always end ups in colour cycle mode. And considering its a COrSAIR product you think they would work together

Hey guys I'm having an issue as of lately where Corsair Link is detecting a spike of my CPU temp being 200+ C and triggering the alert to set all fans to 100%. It's not being picked up by the core temps but only the CPU temp as a whole.

The strange thing is other monitoring software isn't picking this up only on Corsair Link. I thought it might be a conflict with HWinfo but even after disabling Corsair Link support in HWinfo it still happens. Corsair Link is the only software that is detecting this temp. spike. Not sure if it's related to this SW version or something else. I do have EVGA OCX installed with all monitoring and OSD disabled but the problem happens even at startup when the program is still closed. Just wondering if anyone else is dealing with this. For now I just turned the alerts off.

Hey guys I'm having an issue as of lately where Corsair Link is detecting a spike of my CPU temp being 200+ C and triggering the alert to set all fans to 100%. It's not being picked up by the core temps but only the CPU temp as a whole.

The strange thing is other monitoring software isn't picking this up only on Corsair Link. I thought it might be a conflict with HWinfo but even after disabling Corsair Link support in HWinfo it still happens. Corsair Link is the only software that is detecting this temp. spike. Not sure if it's related to this SW version or something else. I do have EVGA OCX installed with all monitoring and OSD disabled but the problem happens even at startup when the program is still closed. Just wondering if anyone else is dealing with this. For now I just turned the alerts off.

Haven't seen this ... but filling our your system specs (by clicking "Edit System Specs" at the top) is super-helpful and may provide insight into your issue.

Archived