Corsair Community

Seeking OSX Users

Hi all,

I have an undisclosed project that I would like some help with. If you use a platform with OSX and have a Corsair peripheral, please PM me!

Thanks!

James

I just purchased a Void Pro RGB Wireless headset for my macbook air running 12.10.6 OS Sierra. I would love to use the Cue software to customize my headset otherwise I may have to return it.

Thanks,

Mark

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sent you a PM.

And for corporate as a whole: just throwing my hat into the ring. I very much enjoy all me Corsair purchases, and I'm a fan of your headset wares... I'm also a Mac user (Mac being my primary machine), and would very much love to see full support for OSX. Thanks for all the effort on this so far -- looking forward to the future :)

Machine: Macbook Pro Retina. OS Sierra. 7gen Intel core i7. 16g Memory. GeForce GT 750M 2048MB.

Just got a K95 RGB - (will be) running it on an iMac i5 (ssd upgrade), with Sierra..... predominantly for music production (although I've got a gaming pc as well)....

Might be an interesting one as the keyboard can be set up for shortcuts etc - happy to be a crash test dummy (y)

Dano

Just joined... I sent a PM. I've purchased a Scimitar to replace my Naga (Razor). I failed to look to see if it is compatible with the Mac. But, I wish it would be. What a better feeling mouse. I'm not a MMO player. I use the mouse with Music Production software and design software. Massive improvement in productivity once you dial in the keyboard shortcuts.

L

Please read the first post in the thread.

Any chance that there will be some type of open beta or release relatively soon? I know demand for this is high but a lot of us have realized they need macOS for their workflow and need their Corsair peripherals to work properly on it (they're extremely unstable at the moment).

For those using the software, does the "Start on system startup" option work or am I not doing something right?

also wasn't sure if I should send other feedback here or through PM?

It's not working for me either.

I manually added it to startup.

I also got an update today, anyone else got one? I'm now on version 2.20.72

Archived