Corsair Community

Seeking OSX Users

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello

i dont understand why corsair still has no mac drivers, and why the drivers are really needed, i own many mechanical keyboards, all of them are working on mac, the only one with problems are corsair keyboards.

i would love to use my corsair-peripherals on mac: K70 RGB Rapidfire, M65 PRO RGB, SCMITAR PRO RGB.

i use them for gaming on pc but would also like to buy the same for working on my 5K Mac and soon iMac Pro, if it works im ready to buy more peripherals for mac. The only reason i dont have Corsair products on my mac are the not available drivers! i dont want to use third party drivers that does not work well (i tried it).

hope i can test your software and give feedback?

I’m guessing his backlog must be huuggggge because I messaged on September 7th and haven’t heard a word back. I’m not complaining at all. I’m very grateful that someone at Corsair is finally taking notice of Mac users and I look forward to seeing official support in the future, no matter how long it takes. Just want it to be done right!

I’m guessing his backlog must be huuggggge because I messaged on September 7th and haven’t heard a word back. I’m not complaining at all. I’m very grateful that someone at Corsair is finally taking notice of Mac users and I look forward to seeing official support in the future, no matter how long it takes. Just want it to be done right!

Same here. Nothing. I'd share the same level of optimism as you if I saw some movement on the project and not just false hopes.

Hopefully it isn't false hopes.

Same here. Nothing. I'd share the same level of optimism as you if I saw some movement on the project and not just false hopes.

Hopefully it isn't false hopes.

The download link of the software we got isn't working anymore.

Let's hope it's because were getting a new version.

I did PM and mail James after testing the software, got no reaction to that whatsoever.

His absence in this topic and lack of response makes me sceptic of this project going anywhere though. :(:

(BTW, does anyone have the installer dmg/pkg somewhere? I reinstalled after High Sierra and seem to have lost it. please PM me)

• 2 weeks later...

Wrote ya also a PM.

Void user here =)

iMac (old, the white fat ones) intel core 2 duo 2.16 GHz. Running OS X 10.6.8

Wanna use my WIRELESS VOID RGB 7.1 Headset yellow properly - meaning at least activate the 7.1

function, dont need equalizers or anything, just a switch that turns it on with a flat EQ.

*I got my internal audio routing for that.

If i wanna adjust the EQ I i put the signal first through a software for just that and then pass it through towards the void. Should work just fine

I gotta say it kinda sucks beeing forced to use a software for full functionality. Surround Headset my *** :P

With the pricetag clearly targeting "gamers that are willing to spend a little bit more for their headset", would it hurt using the usb dongle also as a basic audio interface? Not talking about a full stand alone station, just something that translates 7.1 or DTS when it recognizes it? so u can use it like advertised : "A SURROUND HEADSET"

even if it would increase cost by 3-4 dollar, ppl wouldnt complain cause it ensures the basic advertised functionality. No need for hotkey remaps

or RGB LED settings, just audio drivers ... how can

someone *** up in the concept / dev team this big limiting their product big time. :(

PS4

- only stereo

+ the issue that the volume knobs arent working because, you guessed it, no CUE software and SONY

beeing strict with their official USB support for 3rd Party

devices. And because of that the Headphones start at 50% Volume. U cant save a default setting for always at 100%, u cant change it on the PS4 cause they use their own software volume control. - GREAT.

XBONE

- only stereo

anything that isnt windows and running the CUE software

- only stereo

I would be thrilled to use this Beta software. I have been using a 3rd Peru workaround for nearly a year now and it is very buggy. I use a Late 2014 27in. IMAC. Running High Sierra. I use a K70 LIX RGB and a Scimitar Pro. I understand you are very busy with this. Get back to me whenever you can. Thanks for finally attempting to appeal to your Mac users! <3

PM sent ;)

Just bough K95 Platinum, extra stuff don't working ( macro key even hardware profile, RGB control, lock led indicator EXCEPT multimedia keys + volume roller working).

CKB Next dont recognize K95 Platinum (see as K95 classic), the App don't crash but block any typing on the keyboard... nice no?! :/

I Can test under OSX 10.10, 10.13.

Hi!

I've the corsair STRAFE RGB on macOS High Sierra.

I use the keyboard for programming and gaming and I'm using ckb-next but it has some awkward behaviours on macOS.

I'll really appreciate the opportunity of test this software.

PM Sent!

Regards and thanks in advance!

Archived