Corsair Community

Seeking OSX Users

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does this mean that CUE is coming to OSX? I am looking to buy a whole new setup, really want to get corsair stuff but without corsair supporting OSX I am really struggling to make the commitment.

Specially look into K70 + M65. Probably on my current macbook pro mid 2015 on el capitan 10.11.6

that's about the K95 RGB Platinum keyboard

pm sent

And now that i have recived it , the M65 PRO RGB.

More, i will recived the MM800 RGB POLARIS next tuesday.

So i am really following the hope of opening the corsair to the OSX projet.

User on Sierra 10.12.6

thank you.

Tried using https://github.com/mattanger/ckb-next with my new K70 RGB but having some problems with MacOS Sierra (10.12.6) on a 2016 13" MacBook Pro. Basic functionality works out of the box without additional drivers, but that's not ideal. ;) Would be great to have official support from Corsair for their Keyboards and Mice on OSX - from flashing firmware to full configuration, etc. so folks don't have to work with buggy third party drivers. I'm one of those types of users that use one keyboard and mouse for all of the systems under my desk, Mac and PC. Love the hardware, though!

Why not make this an open beta? As you can see many people want to use this. I sent a PM and never got a response. Trust me I know what beta means it's not perfect. I am willing to deal with that. As I have tried to deal with ckb-next and its a pain in the ***. If I can deal with that I am sure I can handle what ever software you have in the works now.

• Corsair Employee

Sorry everyone, I still have a huge backlog to go through. Im not ignoring PM's but will get to you soon!

As to why I can't make it public yet, I am not prepared for it. Everything being handed out right now is EXTREMELY beta and I want some semblance of control for proper feedback.

Sorry everyone, I still have a huge backlog to go through. Im not ignoring PM's but will get to you soon!

As to why I can't make it public yet, I am not prepared for it. Everything being handed out right now is EXTREMELY beta and I want some semblance of control for proper feedback.

Thank you so much. I can only imagine how many PMs you are getting. Thanks for the hard work on this.

Archived