Corsair Community

Sabre RGB Mouse - no more custom lighting

istrasci

It seems the latest version of CUE changed the way the lighting works with my Sabre RGB mouse. It looks like it was changed to only have "canned" options for lighting effects (None, Rainbow, Solid Color, Color Shift, or Color Pulse).

Am I missing something, or can I no longer use my custom lighting effects for this mouse? For example, in my Firefox profile, I would have the lighting zones change from white, to light blue, to orange, and back again. But now I can't figure out how to get that effect back to my mouse.

If this feature was removed, I will be sorely disappointed. Can anyone comment on this? Corsair James?

What u have encountered had been discovered by the majorities few days ago, to cut short and save your time, just fall back the CUE to the previous version and u will get all your profile back. Don't eager to update the CUE or firmware on the first day they are released, wait and see for a week to observe what others' feedback before action. This is the wise approach using the Corsair Gaming software update services.

Regards,

What u have encountered had been discovered by the majorities few days ago, to cut short and save your time, just fall back the CUE to the previous version and u will get all your profile back. Don't eager to update the CUE or firmware on the first day they are released, wait and see for a week to observe what others' feedback before action. This is the wise approach using the Corsair Gaming software update services.

Regards,

I looked through the last couple days' pages and had not found anything regarding the mouse lighting issue I described; that's why I posted. And obviously I could fall back to the last version, but I'm wondering if I missed something and/or this functionality is coming back.

I looked through the last couple days' pages and had not found anything regarding the mouse lighting issue I described; that's why I posted. And obviously I could fall back to the last version, but I'm wondering if I missed something and/or this functionality is coming back.

its not coming back and if it did i dont think it would be the same. Maybe something similar and more advance who knows?

Archived