Corsair Community

I'm glad you're all enjoying it!

Awesome, Any chance you could also convert Schwitz's Knight Rider theme to work on the K95 pretty please ? :D:

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=132305

I can certainly add it to my list!

Would you say the conversion process was very difficult? I'd love to buy a k95 but am reluctant due to all the amazing user made effects being made on the k70

It wasn't too difficult once I had a basic understanding of how to make lighting effects. The user manual may be extremely long, but it does a decent job at getting some information into your brain.

There are ways to copy/paste timings from a k70 profile to a k95/k65 profile (by opening them in wordpad), too, which has helped in a couple other endeavors I'm working on.

Very nice man, it looks amazing, i got my k95 2 days ago now, and i love it, ofc it will take some time too get used too, the keyboard itself but also first time ever i use mechanical keys, phew it will take a long time :P but do you think you would be able too do a nice rainbow wave effect for the k95? so many k70 profiles but not many k95 :< and i love the rainbow effect <3

Very nice man, it looks amazing, i got my k95 2 days ago now, and i love it, ofc it will take some time too get used too, the keyboard itself but also first time ever i use mechanical keys, phew it will take a long time :P but do you think you would be able too do a nice rainbow wave effect for the k95? so many k70 profiles but not many k95 :< and i love the rainbow effect <3

I've made a couple, but I don't like how they turned out. I'm trying to get them to appear as though they're transitioning smoothly, but each time the final color in the wave passes by, it hangs on the solid background color for a few seconds before the rainbow wave passes by again.

I think I have an idea on how to get it to work, though, I just need to find time to do it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived