• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. Hi, I don't know if anyone has already suggested this but it would be cool if you could configure playlists of gifs or images on the screen of the LCD screen of the H150i ELITE. Like being able to choose a certain number of gifs or images and being able to set a timer before it changes to the next image. I think this would be a really good addition to the LCD screen. Or even better if it could also momentarily switch the screen to the different temps the screen can display, Switching on a timer between CPU temp, GPU temp and/or images and gifs you have chosen.
  2. I'm new to watercooling, but I got a custom loop set up with all-Corsair parts, including an XG7 for my NVIDIA 3080 Ti FE, which is the only output since I have a K series Intel processor. It powers on, temps look good, and I'm able to load Steam and launch any game like I used to. I'm able to get to the main menu of whichever game I'm playing, but as soon as the game finishes loading, the graphics lag, and the next minute the screen goes out, and my TV says "no signal." I am running Linux, but this never happened while I was on the stock cooler. I can't tell the GPU temp, but when I shut the power off and boot to BIOS, it says CPU and MB temps look good. Any ideas on what could be causing this?
  3. Hi Zusammen hier im Forum fand ich derzeit nichts, daher dachte ich wir können ja hiermit ein Sammel-Thread beginnen. ( @Corsair Marcus falls dies so nicht gewünscht wird, bitte kurze Info und Thread schließen 😉) Hatte Gestern mein Nexus - Display bekommen. Leider außer dem Standard-Download von Corsair, fand ich derzeit zum Downloaden nur recht wenige Screens bei Reddit. Hab nun mal angefangen etwas an den Screens rumzubasteln. Derzeit noch nichts besonderes, aber zu minderst hab ich mal einen Anfang. 😉 Diese könnt ihr unter folgendem Link downloaden : https://drive.google.com/file/d/18cNm4S1MqS3QqvP72EA4i1cynmeC3PNk/view?usp=share_link Habt ihr auch erstellte Screens die ihr mit uns/mir teilen wollt ? Kann man eigentlich Widgets auch selbst irgendwie erstellen ? So würde ich zusätzliche Widgets z.B. auch für die K100RGB-Tastatur oder für jede Menge andere Hardware interessant finden. Beste Grüße
  4. Not sure if anyone else has this problem. When iCUE software shows any kind of pop-up from the system tray (e.g., an update notification or the menu when the iCUE icon in the tray is clicked), that area of the screen where the popup appeared becomes unusable, even if the popul is long gone. This then propagates to any other applications as well, not just Windows desktop: I cannot click, right-click or drag anything in that area of the screen. The only thing that helps is completely restarting the iCUE application. I have Windows 10, build 19044. See example in the attachment: I try to right mouse click in the area where the popup was and nothing happens. Here after the pop-up is closed I try left- and right-clicking on this area, then drag some stuff there and try to move it away, but it doesn't react to any mouse activity.
  5. Hello CORSAIR, I just buy that unecessary but so sexy tool : NEXUS. I'm just desapointed about "widgets" and "capabilities". In deed, my ICUE Center can provide many informations like - Battery status (ironclaw or Void elite) - Temperature of my GPU (MSI), or CPU (AMD 5900x) But i can't use these informations in nexus, and for some information, i have to use these horribles defaults screens... So my questions are : - Is there any feature to open these "librairie of actions/widgets/button" to reuse them in my custom and so sexy screens (they already exists, just permit the reuse)? - Why informations displayed in the icue center, can't be reused in nexus? (I'm full corsair or MSI (GPU + Mobo) but a can't take advantage of all my setup corsair Should i use the MACROS to do an ugly script that read informations to display them in a .txt? No? Corsair, you are the bests!!! Kisses