Corsair Community

H100i not recognized plus more :(

Xuazvius

Few issues.

While the USB header is connected, BIOS screen takes about 15 seconds alone (doubling my usual boot time) unplug and all works as it should.

The only way for link to show the fans in CorsairLink 2.2 is to open device manager and disable/enable the USB Input Device.

Also the one that majorly freaks me out is if I leave the process SierraService running in task manager, after 30-45minutes all sound starts to distorts until process is ended, if I am away from the PC for over one hour and come back, it is pretty much frozen to the point that it takes me 30 seconds to open up task manager (because cursor is jerky and slow due to SierraService issue) and end SierraService and when I do this I get a weird bzzzgrrrtsssbuzzzz!uhuhuh!gruzzzz!GZZZ!bleurrrrgEH! noise, then I have my PC back if it doesn't completely crash. Sort of the same noise if you blue screen while you have any sound coming through.

Also, I fitted the H100i with the supplied screws and I recently noticed very small amounts of liquid around the inner of one fan mounted on top of the case pulling.

DSC01756.thumb.jpg.0a9de3ffdafa5da67900e605e65b3017.jpg

DSC01784.thumb.jpg.b73a445e2c6b3e606637206f56940031.jpg

If you want to see the pump RPM, customize the L.E.D. colour and look at the pump RPM, You'll need the dashboard software which requires the USB connection.

If you don't want it, yes only the SATA power connector and the 3-pin coming out of it connected to the CPU_FAN header.

Archived