Corsair Community

Cable compatibility on AX750W?

PanzerIV

Hello, I'll try to explain as quick as possible the problem. I've sold my AX750 to someone recently and looks like my bag of cable had disapeared (thanks mom) during spring's cleanup so now he needs some of these extra cables and it seems like he can't get 1-2 seperately here. It's all cable an an extremly super huge ridiculous price or nothing so that isn't an option considering you can get the PSU included for not much more while on sale at NCIX... so then I've thought about something.

Now I have a Seasonic X-760 and I know that Seasonic builds the Corsair psu. The X-760 model is the closest one to the AX750 on the whole market and I even checked their plug and it's 100% identical, cables too looks exactly the same so I was wondering if he could use my Seasonic X-760 cables on his AX750, would it work? I'm 99% sure it would but I haven't tryed yet.

• Corsair Employee

I am sorry but Wired is correct we do not have the information to verify the cables from one PSU will work on another and I would have to caution against it.

While we may have a subcontractor build our PSU they many times are indeed different than the respective OEM's equivalent unit. They are built to our specifications and the internal parts will not be the same.

Archived