Corsair Community

I'm still a beginner at making lighting profiles, but here's my tribute profile to the K70 RGB keyboard. The "K" group does a red & white sparkle/firework effect when pressed, the "7" does a green pulse, and the "0" does a vertical scan from blue to off and back to blue.

Here's a video:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

K70 RGB.prf

I'm still a beginner at making lighting profiles, but here's my tribute profile to the K70 RGB keyboard. The "K" group does a red & white sparkle/firework effect when pressed, the "7" does a green pulse, and the "0" does a vertical scan from blue to off and back to blue.

Here's a video:

not bad for your first time, it will only look good for people who have transparent key caps. LUCKY FOR ME! i ordered some and they will be here soon :P

i harass everyones thread ^.^ but if you ever want any profiles, you can request one here http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=138901

can you make me like that, change K70 into > "Aerith" or "Jhey" :biggrin:

some people need to realize this is a keyboard not a piece of paper you can write on, make things like Aerith and Jhey looks extremely awful on a keyboard, unless you have transparent keycaps. i made it for you but like i said, its a keyboard, not paper. if you have any different requests, ill be glad to make them.

K70 RGB JHEY.prf

Archived