Corsair Community

Vengeance 2000 and Software not working at all

fuzzybill74

Hi!

I just installed the latest software/driver for my Vengeance 2000 at Work. The thing is: the headset doesn't work at all, and the software briefly opens then seems to shut.

Also, I KNOW the headset works correctly on my Home computer, so it's probably the computer/configuration here at work. Can you help? I was about to buy a second headset, but if it's not working here at work...

Thanks!

fuzzybill74

Hi!

On Windows 7 Enterprise, it seems that I can't run the installation file "as administrator", the option isn't showing in the contextual menu.

Thought I'm already using the admin account of my own machine, so I would expect to be the same as running it as admin.

So after uninstalling, and re-installing with the admin account, it's still doing the same thing: the software barely flashes on open, and the headset is still not functionning

• Corsair Employee
Windows 7 Enterprise is a server/workstation version of the O.S. and does not have all of the Media files installed by default that would be needed to run our Audio software. Can you test the headsets on a Windows 7 system Ultimate, Pro, or home editions

Archived