Corsair Community

Corsair Virtuoso SE Audio Not working

Hello, I have had my Virtuoso SE headset for 2 years. Today, the headset's audio was permanently set to mute in Windows. I tried everything under the sun messing with the device manager using different USB cables, and trying the wireless Bluetooth USB it came with nothing that could fix this issue. I finally reverted the audio drivers for the headset, and the audio would only play out of the left ear. It's quite upsetting considering I have spent thousands of dollars on Corsair products ranging from RAM, keyboards, and headsets thinking they were reliable, and boom today this happens. The headset is not broken as it went from playing no audio on one set of drivers to playing audio out of one ear on an older driver. The microphone functions fine, but this is all a hassle and I have exhausted all potential options. There is not a post here on the Corsair website or anywhere for that matter on the Virtuoso SE headset having such a problem of the audio being permanently muted and then working out of one ear only with older drivers.  I paid hundreds of dollars for this headset and this is how it functions after only two years of ownership. Will be looking into alternative brands when purchasing my next headset.