Corsair Community

Unofficial iCUE Headset Syncer for Mute/Unmute Events

Dr8ecker

Are you muted? Discord and Teamspeak don't show when you flip up your microphone? No problem anymore! This app runs in the background and ensures that your mute status is correctly synchronized. And the best part: all your iCUE devices light up red when you are muted. This lighting control is optional but extremely convenient! So, you no longer have to worry about being addressed while you are already AFK.

Why only now? Well, why did I build this app? What really annoyed me was that I muted my headset directly on the headset, and the people on Discord or Teamspeak couldn't see it. They kept trying to talk to me. How rude! So, I constantly had to explain that I wasn't actually being rude, but just having technological problems.

Then I had a brilliant idea: "Hey, why not spend some time and effort building an app to solve this problem?" When I found out that Corsair offers an SDK that could be used for this, I thought, why not? So, I sat down and programmed this app. It's my first Windows-based app, but it works! Enjoy it! I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

This was my way of giving something back to the world (and my team). And who knows, maybe I'll become the next big app developer! Or I'll just stay the guy who did one thing kind of well.

Support and Download This app is free. If you want to support my work, you can make a donation via Paypal. The download is also available without a donation:

https://icue.8ecker.de