Corsair Community

Introducing the CORSAIR XENEON FLEX 45WQHD240 OLED Bendable Ultrawide Gaming Display

After 1 month with this monitor : I must admit I had to "adapt" more than I imagined. My previous was a 2K TN24" with a very low dot pitch : I could manage quite everything just mouving my eyes... Biggest problem was to find a comfortable resolution in W10 (Desktop, Excell/Access...) and change ways I work surface is enormous. Globaly this monitor is incredible : colors, reactivity, Adjustable Flex is exactly what I needed for each use. Resolution could be a little higher, but from 2560x1440@144hz (previous 2k monitor) to 3440x1440 I had no fps change in any game. I was a little anxious about quality/fonctionality/cost before I bough : XeneonFlex is just perfect for me (maybe "a way to adjust up/down position" in future versions ?). 

Quality in games is incredible (Cyberpunk for ex) but I just didn't understand why AdpativeSync in Nvidia pannel and OSD display 3440x1440 @240hz on Windows desktop, but in any game OSD constantly changes (from 70 to 95hz+ @60~80fps).  The only way to reach 240hz is to desactivate AdaptiveSync with an ugly rendering result (maybe it's normal, and more a global question about AdaptiveSync than XeneonFlex).  

Edited by PhilDu56

• 1 month later...

What are the physical height and width dimensions of this monitor (just the screen, not with the stand) when it is completely flat? I looked everywhere but all I could find were the dimensions of the packaging.