Corsair Community

Armoury Crate and iCUE won't sync anymore ?

PC was built and given back to me in March 2022 all was fine Armoury Crate and iCUE was all sync could see it on iCUE 

All good then my RGB on my Asus Motherboard, Asus ROG 3080 stop... All 9 Corsair fans, Keyboard sync just not the Asus stuff
and not my Asus ROG 3080 doesn't show on iCUE anymore.... tried unstalling and reinstalling everything from what was said in this video:
 How To Enable Aura Sync Control For Your Corsair RGB Memory! not nothing still the same

iCUE is: v. 4.25.155
Armoury Crate is: 5.1.5.0

Anyway someone could help me please ? 

f.png

icue.png

arm.png

11 minutes ago, ADHD said:

Asus stuff
and not

now*

If you are using Nvidia driver series 516.xx, that driver blocks CUE access to the GPU.  There are several different threads about it, but for now it requires rolling back to Nvidia 512.xx series drivers or earlier.  If you need one of the 516 drivers for a new release game, then I would disable plugins in CUE so control of the MB and GPU return to Armory Crate.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, c-attack said:

If you are using Nvidia driver series 516.xx, that driver blocks CUE access to the GPU.  There are several different threads about it, but for now it requires rolling back to Nvidia 512.xx series drivers or earlier.  If you need one of the 516 drivers for a new release game, then I would disable plugins in CUE so control of the MB and GPU return to Armory Crate.  

I am on: 516.59

Thank you I'll look into this now 😊

Since looking into this I have "some how" gotten control of my motherboard back... But still have no control or see my Asus ROG 3080 in iCUE 

I'm guessing this is down to Nvidia/ Asus maybe ? not 100 sure

I believe the origin is the security measures required for Win 11 22H2 casually referenced in the 516 release notes. No one has officially said what the issue is, but since rolling back works regardless of CUE version and whether you are Win 10 or 11, that points toward the driver. Also, it was mentioned yesterday that running CUE as administrator will allow detection when on 516.xx.  That also suggests the disconnect is part of increased security to prevent 3rd party access. 

• Like 1