Corsair Community

RGB Sync Issue with ASUS TUF Radeon RX 7900XT and ASUS TUF Gaming X670E-PLUS WIFI in Armoury Crate Update

Hello Corsair community,

I wanted to bring up an issue that I've encountered with the latest update of Armoury Crate and the ASUS TUF Radeon RX 7900XT, as well as the ASUS TUF Gaming X670E-PLUS WIFI motherboard. After updating to Armoury Crate's latest version with iCUE 5.7.106 running in the background, I've noticed a problem with the RGB synchronization upon computer startup.

The problem is that the RGB lighting on my ASUS TUF Radeon RX 7900XT and ASUS TUF Gaming X670E-PLUS WIFI does not work correctly right from the boot-up. In order to get the RGB lighting to function as expected, I have to follow a somewhat tedious workaround. Here's the step-by-step process I've been using to resolve the issue:

1. Close iCUE.
  2. Open the Windows "Services" application (you can press Win + R and type "services.msc" to open it).
  3. Locate the "ASUS AURA SYNC lighting service (LightingService.exe)" in the list of services.
  4. Right-click on it and choose "Restart."

After performing these steps, I can then reopen iCUE, and the RGB lighting works properly. It's worth noting that this problem only occurs with the latest version of Armoury Crate, and everything used to work seamlessly before the update.

I wanted to see if others in the Corsair community are experiencing a similar issue or if there are any known solutions or workarounds that can make the RGB lighting sync correctly from the start without having to restart services manually.

• 1 month later...

I'm having  the same problem  and when I uninstalled every armory crate program. icue plug in started working with my Asus gpu and MB again  but stopped  when i re installed armory crate.but im going to try what you said. Until this gets fixed.