Corsair Community

H150i Elite LCD Firmware update failed my pump?

ThatsDirty

So just updated my brand new 1 week old H150i Elite with the LCD upgrade to the v2.10.219 firmware update and it seems to have failed my pump, getting the flashing red ring and pump logo with the exclamation point on it, I don't think the pump is actually done since there's no audible noise and can feel movement on the tubes, plus it was working fine for the past 3 hours before I decided to open iCUE and get the notification that there was a firmware update for the cooler. Is there a fix possibly for this?

Update: Shut down the PC since I posted this and just came back and turned it on, seems it's okay now, no more pump fail flashing on the LCD screen, my previous GIF that I had on it is back and everything is normal, strange... seems firmware flashing is kinda iffy...

Edit: Two minutes after posting, now I'm getting the pump fail flashing.....

Edited by ThatsDirty

Contact Corsair Support. This is a reported issue and extremely problematic. Even though the “pump fail” is false, the alarm state locks you out  of fan, pump, and RGB control. You can try the full shutdown, PSU switch off for 30 seconds, disconnect wide pump power/data cable from the Commander Core, then reconnect, switch on, and power up. However, most users are reporting only momentary success. 

If this is new, you may have faster exchange options with the vendor. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have just found the perfect fix for this issue, after having my third H170i replaced due to updates bricking the pump, I have returned the third one and listed the screen on ebay, purchased a EK AIO and all my problems are now resolved.

Have fun corsair fixing all the broken AIO's I have returned, now you guys can sit there resetting your PSU's every 10 minutes trying to get your crap to work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I experienced the same Pump failure with the Corsair Elite LCD AIO last night after doing the latest firmware install. I purchased this product to be featured in my fallout game tribute PC build I'm sharing in stages on my Youtube channel

*Shut down PC and shut down PSU manual switch, as per Youtube Influencer channel suggestions.

*Removed / Re-Installed Corsair Elite LCD CPU block.

*Removed / Re-Installed Corsair Elite LCD Screen.

*Unplugged, re-plugged all connections, check fitment of all AIO USB and Commander cables.

*Install iCue Firmware v4.27.168 update. (Will previous version of firmware fix this issue?)

Please let me know what the fix is pump failure on the Corsair Elite LCD AIO is and I'll gladly apply it. 

Edited by Mnpctech.com