Corsair Community

Elite LCD Megathread

3 hours ago, Corsair Nick said:

Couple questions for those of you having detection issues with the Elite LCD in iCUE.

• Did you purchase the Elite LCD AIO or the upgrade kit?
  • If you purchased the upgrade kit, did you perform firmware updates on the Elite Capellix Cooler prior to installing the Elite LCD?

I purchased the Elite LCD AIO not the kit
My Ticket ID is: 2005262603 if you want to look into it
I just get the commander core detected inside ICUE 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Same as Vatan - Elite LCD AIO purchased. 

I had a h100i pro in prior to this one: Corsair iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Display Liquid CPU Cooler (Custom IPS LCD Screen, 48 Dynamic RGB LEDs, 120mm Fans, 360mm Radiator, Corsair Commander Core Smart Lighting Controller Included) Black

I can see the device in icue - but no lcd section

i see the new 1.1.7.7 firmware update, but I can't seem to apply it- probably because the LCD PUMP isn't showing in the iCue devices.  Is there another way to update the firmware that doesn't involve iCue?

• Corsair Employee
15 hours ago, LilD81 said:

I am having some of the same issues as of late.  Red triangle lcd and screen settings option is not avail in icue.  When I shut down my computer, for a few seconds the lcd will come back on before shutting down fully.  I have tried all of the suggestions and glad I found this forum b/c its been driving me nuts on what is wrong.  Hopefully updates/fix soon. 

Mb is gigabyte 570s aero g.

To answer Corsair Nick;

Yes this was an upgrade kit

Yes I performed updates to cooler prior to install of LCD. 

If you haven't already performed this, try performing the firmware update in the link below:

Same as everyone else above I have purchased brand new LCD ELITE H150i opened the ticked messaged you guys twice, got all the steps reinstalled the iCue with clearing my registry and whatnot everything step by step by step, and I can not even get the device to show up in Icue to be able to update the firmware for the LCD screen, I got a message saying theres new firmware update for the LCD screen as soon as I press install it is crashing my ICUE completely please help I really dont feel like I wanted to waste $400AUD on something that isnt working as intended

• Like 1

• Corsair Employee
4 hours ago, Triplett said:

i see the new 1.1.7.7 firmware update, but I can't seem to apply it- probably because the LCD PUMP isn't showing in the iCue devices.  Is there another way to update the firmware that doesn't involve iCue?

8 hours ago, hbojack said:

Same as Vatan - Elite LCD AIO purchased. 

I had a h100i pro in prior to this one: Corsair iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Display Liquid CPU Cooler (Custom IPS LCD Screen, 48 Dynamic RGB LEDs, 120mm Fans, 360mm Radiator, Corsair Commander Core Smart Lighting Controller Included) Black

I can see the device in icue - but no lcd section

13 hours ago, Vatan said:

I purchased the Elite LCD AIO not the kit
My Ticket ID is: 2005262603 if you want to look into it
I just get the commander core detected inside ICUE 

spacer.pngspacer.png

If you're only seeing the command core and not the LCD, double check your connections from the LCD to the Commander Core, and also try swapping the USB header connection to the motherboard.  If you have anything connected between the LCD and the USB header (Splitter, USB Hub, etc.) try removing them.  These troubleshooting steps should be performed with the system entirely powered off.

These should resolve the detection issues.  If not, please submit a ticket through our support site if you haven't for a replacement:

https://support.corsair.com/

5 minutes ago, Corsair Nick said:

If you're only seeing the command core and not the LCD, double check your connections from the LCD to the Commander Core, and also try swapping the USB header connection to the motherboard.  If you have anything connected between the LCD and the USB header (Splitter, USB Hub, etc.) try removing them.

These should resolve the detection issues.  If not, please submit a ticket through our support site if you haven't for a replacement:

https://support.corsair.com/

I have already submitted the ticket at support and I have done every necessary step my LCD pump is plugged directly into motherboard USB header but absolutely nothing works at all the LCD screen is showing under bluetooth and devices but not inside ICUE software

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Corsair Nick said:

Couple questions for those of you having detection issues with the Elite LCD in iCUE.

• Did you purchase the Elite LCD AIO or the upgrade kit?
  • If you purchased the upgrade kit, did you perform firmware updates on the Elite Capellix Cooler prior to installing the Elite LCD?

My LCD was part of the product, so not an upgrade kit.

2 hours ago, Corsair Nick said:

If you haven't already performed this, try performing the firmware update in the link below:

If I was to look in device manager, where would I expect to find and the typical name of the pump or command core?

13 minutes ago, seikojin said:

If I was to look in device manager, where would I expect to find and the typical name of the pump or command core?

When i look i use the 'view by container' option and its at the top level of the tree

• Like 1

Oddly enough, iCue seems that the LCD cap is there - if I remove the LCD cap in the device manager, iCue won't show the notification that there's new Firmware. Once LCD cap shows in device manager again, the notification returns

2 hours ago, Triplett said:

When i look i use the 'view by container' option and its at the top level of the tree

Thanks, I have the core, but nothing in it indicates it is the LCD or pump.  It has 2 hid compliant vendor-defined devices, one usb composite, and 2 usb input devices.

IActuallt a bit further down I see LCD cap for elite capellix coolers. And in there is a hid compliant consumer control device and usb input device.

Wish the other topic had a firmware download link so I could try to update the driver from device manager with the special one.  In devman, it shows windows supplied drivers...

5 hours ago, Corsair Nick said:

I cant do the firmware update, I have no LCD screen setup tab in icue. 

• Like 1

Now that is new.  After catching up with this thread, i closed icue and when i reopened it, it has the choice to update the lcd firmware to 1.1.7.7.  The problem is that only commander core is visible and when i press it to update firmware through the notification, icue crashes.

spacer.png

• Corsair Employee
23 minutes ago, Isouljah14 said:

Now that is new.  After catching up with this thread, i closed icue and when i reopened it, it has the choice to update the lcd firmware to 1.1.7.7.  The problem is that only commander core is visible and when i press it to update firmware through the notification, icue crashes.

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Damo2891 said:

Same as everyone else above I have purchased brand new LCD ELITE H150i opened the ticked messaged you guys twice, got all the steps reinstalled the iCue with clearing my registry and whatnot everything step by step by step, and I can not even get the device to show up in Icue to be able to update the firmware for the LCD screen, I got a message saying theres new firmware update for the LCD screen as soon as I press install it is crashing my ICUE completely please help I really dont feel like I wanted to waste $400AUD on something that isnt working as intended

Can you verify the FW version listed for your LCD and Commander Core?  This should be under the Device Settings for the Commander Core and Settings menus.

5 hours ago, Corsair Nick said:

Can you verify the FW version listed for your LCD and Commander Core?  This should be under the Device Settings for the Commander Core and Settings menus.

It shows v. 2.10.219 in both places for commander core (under the Device Settings for the Commander Core and Settings menus).  Can't find anywhere the LCD.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/HdXxTy6.png[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/KgtlodA.png[/img]

6 hours ago, Corsair Nick said:

Nick, if we can download the firmware for the lcd, can we update the driver from device manager to it?  I know driver does not always = driver.

6 hours ago, Corsair Nick said:

all I see in Icue, is H150I ELITE LCD, and Lighting node core, which I believe came with the corsair case, the firmware on the ELITE LCD shows at 2.10.219 which I believe is commander core firmware but the LCD Screen firmware screen isnt showing up at all ! I have the ticket opened with you guys and ive tried to flash firmware manually as you mentioned in the ticket and that didnt help at all if anything it made the whole thing flash red and said it was the wrong firmware completely not for the ELITE LCD but for the Cappelix without the screen, where I purchased the brand new H150i ELITE LCD not an upgrade to capellix cooler 

15 hours ago, Damo2891 said:

9 hours ago, Isouljah14 said:

spacer.png

I am also running into the same issue that the two individuals quoted above are having when attempting to update the LCD Firmware in iCUE. I opened it up and saw that an update was available (which is HUGE since iCUE has not been able to detect my LCD for over a month and a half now). But, unfortunately when I click "update now", iCUE crashes. 

FYI my system that I bought was the Elite LCD AIO kit, not the upgrade version. Commander Core is indeed updated to the latest version. Let me know what I need to do to help out the community, as well as get my device to finally work!!

Hmmm.. Nice to see updates

But in my case i have troubles. First of all the LCD dont want to show up in ICUE, whatever i did and tried.

When i prees Update, just from pop-up message in ICUE, it crashes itself....

I have no idea what i need to do more just to become the LCD in ICUE back.

That is so anoying me all the time.