Corsair Community

CH-9000110-NA M65 Where to buy?

Bruno Louiz

Hello guys.

Any place in the USA to buy this model (or the non RGB)?

I couldn't find any place to shop except NewEgg that cost too much than the original value.

Thank you.

The laser M65 RGB is long out of production and we are in the 4th iteration of it since then. You’ll have to comb through the usual re-seller EBay, Amazon, etc. to find one. 

16 hours ago, c-attack said:

The laser M65 RGB is long out of production and we are in the 4th iteration of it since then. You’ll have to comb through the usual re-seller EBay, Amazon, etc. to find one. 

Oh I get it.

There is one seller from NewEgg, but isn`t worth the price.

Guess I have to go back to the optical again.

Thank yo umy friend.

One more question if possible.

Concerning the M65 Pro versus Elite, which one is the best? Since they share the same shape and size.

I notice that Elite has 18.000 DPI, Onrom, Sensor PMW3391 (which one I guess is brand new comparing to PRO) and 50 clicks.

But all of this features would put Elite in the first place?

The Elite is newer. Is it best? Hmm ... I guess that's a more matter of opinion. I've had every M65 since the Pro. I do like the Elite better but that's a matter of fitment to my hand. There are some very small as subtle differences in the shape and size - and especially the placement of the thumb buttons on the side. The even newer Ultra fits even better and I'm really liking it a lot. Again, though, that's a matter of how they fit and feel in my hand - and, for you, that may be different.

I have all of them from M65 laser to the current M65 Ultra.  Since you are interested in the white model, be aware the M65 Elite is white/grey.  The M65 Pro will be white/black.  As far as mouse movement goes, it's pretty hard to differentiate unless you are an extremist working up in the that 8000+ DPI range. 

Possibly of more significance is there was a very subtle sniper button positional shift (up) between the Pro and Elite models.  On the Elite, it sits directly under mouse 4.  On the Pro and earlier, it sits further down.  I have been using the M65 Elite white for the last three weeks, so it feels very natural to me and the Pro feels odd.  However, there is a deliberate space between sniper and mouse 4 to rest your thumb on the Pro.  For people that like a lot of thumb pressure, that may be very important.  Now that I write this, I do remember a period of adjustment when moving to the Elite and it felt odd for a few weeks.  However as it usually goes, once you acclimate its the change that causes the disturbance, not the exact positioning per se.

Additional note:  The mouse 4/5 buttons on the Elite are much thicker and easier to press.  I do consider that a major upgrade from the Pro and I as I try to use them right now, my old Pro 4/5 feel very small, worn, and not overly satisfying.