Corsair Community

Ironclaw Bluetooth Pairing not working

Hello, I'm trying to pair this mouse up to a Bluetooth receiver on my desktop PC running Windows 10 however I'm having a bit of trouble connecting it. The Bluetooth version is reported to be HCI 6.12576 / LMP 6.8891, which is Bluetooth 4.0. Unfortunately it was bought without the wireless USB receiver, so I am not able to connect it that way.

On the PC I have tried to add a Bluetooth device by going to Start > Settings > Devices > Add Bluetooth or other device and selecting Bluetooth (Mice, keyboards, pens, or audio and other kinds of Bluetooth devices).

The instructions say that I need to hold the PROFILE UP button, then power on the mouse to the BT position while still holding down that button. The LED is flashing blue as expected, but never turns solid blue as I am unable to pair successfully. 

I am able to connect the mouse via a USB data cable and the PC is able to detect it. I have also installed iCue, but I think that's only for using it with the wireless receiver.

I have enabled Bluetooth discovery in the Bluetooth settings by selecting the checkbox 'Allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC'. I have also proved the dongle works by sending a file to my PC from my phone. I have also proved that the Bluetooth is working on the mouse, as I was able to pair it with my phone and I am able to see a cursor on my phone screen and move it around.

Is there anything else that I may have missed here?