Corsair Community

LGA1700 Retrofit Kit still not available

Pixsik

Anyone else besides me that is from UK and has their order still in PROCESSING state? Seeing that some of you have their order now as SHIPPING I just want to know if my order has a different reason of not progressing and if I need to take some kind of action.

My CORSAIR iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX is the only component left to install and my PC has been left uncompleted for so many days just because those screws are not coming. Honestly if they will not arrive this weekend this will make me consider other companies than Corsair in the future.

3 hours ago, Duku said:

Anyone else besides me that is from UK and has their order still in PROCESSING state? Seeing that some of you have their order now as SHIPPING I just want to know if my order has a different reason of not progressing and if I need to take some kind of action.

My CORSAIR iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX is the only component left to install and my PC has been left uncompleted for so many days just because those screws are not coming. Honestly if they will not arrive this weekend this will make me consider other companies than Corsair in the future.

I placed my order around 1AM on 3rd November and was dispatched today from China, which is a really good thing.

Seems orders going from their Amsterdam office are being dispatched or DHL are holding on to them.

• Corsair Employee
9 hours ago, jcp11 said:

My reply from DHL, does not give any reason for the delays or why they are on hold. Just hope they get their act together.

Dear Jason

Thank you for contacting DHL Express.

I am sorry for any inconvenience. This has been sent by the sender on a non express consolidated freight service and is still in transit to the UK. Although we are unable to provide  an estimated date of delivery this can be tracked at www.dhl.co.uk

Sorry, I got more information from our logistics teams that we're still pushing with DHL on why it got held again and pushing it through. Consolidated means our packages were shipped altogether to the region, but it shouldn't have to wait to collect with others along with it for movement. Our cluster of packages should keep moving together. 

• Like 1

Well i cant see us getting these standoffs on Monday. They are stilll on hold in Germany and to be fair this is now taking the ****.  Will this be on hold at every customs along the way for a week each? Some one need to get this sorted once and for all. 

Got mine today (US). Temps are the same as when I was using the LGA1200 standoffs but good to have them installed now!

4 hours ago, jcp11 said:

Well i cant see us getting these standoffs on Monday. They are stilll on hold in Germany and to be fair this is now taking the ****.  Will this be on hold at every customs along the way for a week each? Some one need to get this sorted once and for all. 

I am in the UK mate and I have just checked and it has just been processed in Germany so should be heading to the UK today for delivery this Monday finally!

• Thanks 1

Now i have allowed two weeks (placed 5/11)  and the order is still "PROCESSING
Ship Date To Be Confirmed", is there any way to get a estimate on when it will arrive?  Im dividing if i should just return the aio and get a aircooler that is in stock inkl needed kit, my EU granted back-out period ends on Wednesday for the aio ,

On 11/16/2021 at 11:58 AM, Reinforcer said:

Look at the state of this, Every single day since last Wednesday, Corsair what are you doing about this shipment that is just sat there?

DHL are going to end up sending this back to your depot FFS!

Screenshot_20211116-115355.jpg

I have the same issue with my order..
It is not DHL, but Corsair

I rung DHL and they stated that my order has not been handed to them yet and there is no actual pick up scan, there is only information Corsair has completed the custom forms.

I have contacted Corsair and they are useless, they didn't get my name right and couldn't provide any evidence the order was shipped.

Corsair are useless as a company.

Spoke again today to DHL and they again said that the item has not been handed to them and only the custom declaration forms have been completed and a pick up arranged.

So it is still just sat in Corsair's warehouse.

What kind of rubbish company doesn't ship something for over 3 days??

tracking.png

Edited by bsmaff

19 minutes ago, bsmaff said:

Spoke again today to DHL and they again said that the item has not been handed to them and only the custom declaration forms have been completed and a pick up arranged.

So it is still just sat in Corsair's warehouse.

What kind of rubbish company doesn't ship something for over 3 days??

Corsair Mint explained above that they are assembling groups of packages so they travel as a consolidated shipment to the destination country , that can result in delays as the 'shipment' is assembled at the warehouse to meet whatever their minimum shipment size is for the consolidated group, before they are handed over to the courier.

Express packages would normally be shipped individually.

Anyone recommend an alternative to the CORSAIR iCUE H150i XT Liquid 360 mm CPU Cooler - RGB LED, White? UK that comes with the correct fixings? I'm getting to the point of returning mine as I'll be past the point of being able to do so waiting for these to arrive. My son has been saving up for 2 years to build his first gaming PC and it's all just sat there mocking him at the moment. I'm happy to wait if its going to be fairly soon but concerned that's going to be weeks when you add in the Christmas disruptions. Thanks

48 minutes ago, Mark_T said:

Corsair Mint explained above that they are assembling groups of packages so they travel as a consolidated shipment to the destination country , that can result in delays as the 'shipment' is assembled at the warehouse to meet whatever their minimum shipment size is for the consolidated group, before they are handed over to the courier.

Express packages would normally be shipped individually.

Mine is an express package.

Oh come on for ********s sake! Are they literally taking the ********ing piss!

Back on hold again! How? It had already processed this morning!

What ********ing adverse weather in Leipzig it's 12c and cloudy omg I am done, This was supposed to be an express delivery ********ing useless.

Screenshot_20211119-120742~2.jpg

guys: just use the LGA 1200 screws until the new ones arrive. As long as you apply enough paste and pressure it works fine. As I said, I installed the new LGA1700 screws and the temps are the same. I get it’s not “recommended” but it works fine. 

Edited by CivilizedAge
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, CivilizedAge said:

guys: just use the LGA 1200 screws until the new ones arrive. As long as you apply enough paste and pressure it works fine. As I said, I installed the new LGA1700 screws and the temps are the same. I get it’s not “recommended” but it works fine. 

I'm a noob to this - any particular recommended paste? Thanks

Lots of good ones. I used MX-4.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Mark_T said:

Then there is no excuse.

I am going to wait one more day and not dispatched today, will do a chargeback with my bank.
There support is a waste of time and you get a random email back from them, whilst getting your name wrong, then as soon as I mentioned that I contacted DHL they have completely ghosted me.

I have never had such a shite online shopping experience as bad as Corsairs before.

I understand that some things just go wrong, but the lack of transparency as to when it comes to letting us know what it is actually happening and how much time some things will take is just infuriating. 

Is Corsair not having enough kits to satisfy the demand? Do they actually have them and are trying to ship all of them together and this delays delivery times? Do they have some issues with delivery companies or with transporting them aboard? Is there not enough staff to make the process quicker? How much time should one expect to wait until their kit order is shipped? A lot of questions pop in my head and no concrete response is given.

Can we please just receive a status update that contains relevant information rather than the vague "we are working on it"? I do not mean to attack anyone I just want to know what is actually going on so I can stop worrying so much.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bsmaff said:

I have the same issue with my order..
It is not DHL, but Corsair

I rung DHL and they stated that my order has not been handed to them yet and there is no actual pick up scan, there is only information Corsair has completed the custom forms.

I have contacted Corsair and they are useless, they didn't get my name right and couldn't provide any evidence the order was shipped.

Corsair are useless as a company.

It is an absolute joke now, Either Corsair is telling DHL to withhold orders until there are more or DHL are just ********ing useless!

It processed in Germany early hours this morning now it's still there AGAIN on hold.

It won't come Monday at this rate if they don't fly over the weekend Monday is out.

I have never been so messed about for the simplest of products by 2 companies, I regret ordering anything at all.

Edited by Reinforcer

10 minutes ago, Reinforcer said:

It is an absolute joke now, Either Corsair is telling DHL to withhold orders until there are more or DHL are just ********ing useless!

It processed in Germany early hours this morning now it's still there AGAIN on hold.

It won't come Monday at this rate if they don't fly over the weekend Monday is out.

I have never been so messed about for the simplest of products by 2 companies, I regret ordering anything at all.

How long has yours been on hold? Mine is now two days on the tracking.

I spoke to DHL and they have said that the parcel has not been given to them and there is no pick up scan.
So Corsair are just not giving the items to DHL.

If mine isn't shipped by Monday morning, I will be contacting my bank and doing a chargeback.

Corsair are a terrible company.
3 weeks for the LGA 1700 mounting screws, when was told no longer than 2 weeks - Even when ordering.
Got bored of waiting so ordered the h170i LCD Elite on Tuesday and thought it would easily be with me on Friday, but no still not even been picked up.

Either Corsair are completely incompetent or DHL are, and considering DHL explained what all the tracking parts mean on my order and Corsair have have 3 different occasions sent me the same generic email, I know who I believe. 

18 minutes ago, bsmaff said:

How long has yours been on hold? Mine is now two days on the tracking.

I spoke to DHL and they have said that the parcel has not been given to them and there is no pick up scan.
So Corsair are just not giving the items to DHL.

If mine isn't shipped by Monday morning, I will be contacting my bank and doing a chargeback.

Corsair are a terrible company.
3 weeks for the LGA 1700 mounting screws, when was told no longer than 2 weeks - Even when ordering.
Got bored of waiting so ordered the h170i LCD Elite on Tuesday and thought it would easily be with me on Friday, but no still not even been picked up.

Either Corsair are completely incompetent or DHL are, and considering DHL explained what all the tracking parts mean on my order and Corsair have have 3 different occasions sent me the same generic email, I know who I believe. 

I ordered on the 3rd Nov they shipped on the 10th and been waiting since, It's took over 2 weeks to get to Germany it's been at Germany 2 days now and hasn't moved again.

To say this is the worst online purchasing experience I have ever had to deal with would be a massive understatement.

I quite frankly Appalled at Corsair and DHL.

I've since found out Corsair have been spending these orders out Via DHL Break bulk which is consolidating lots of Corsair customer orders so now we all know why this is becoming a farce quite frankly, They have not been shipping these out direct to customers instead saving a few quid with DHL.

If anyone's interested go and do a search on Google for DHL break bulk.

3 hours ago, Reinforcer said:

I've since found out Corsair have been spending these orders out Via DHL Break bulk which is consolidating lots of Corsair customer orders so now we all know why this is becoming a farce quite frankly, They have not been shipping these out direct to customers instead saving a few quid with DHL.

If anyone's interested go and do a search on Google for DHL break bulk.

If it is done right, and you have the volume, then this method usually only adds around a day to the typical shipping time. This is for the breaking up and re-shipping of the consolidated pallet after it clears customs at the final destination country. 

Sadly when done 'wrong' you'll get that 'yes it has shipped, oh no it hasn't' loop as you get your notification when the paperwork is processed into the consolidated group, but the group doesn't actually ship until it is full.

The other wrinkle I've seen with this type of shipment is that the consolidated invoice has to match the packages in the shipment so any inaccuracy there will cause the whole group to be delayed, or even just insufficient description on one of the packages will again delay the whole group.

I would never knowingly agree to have anything sent like this, but I do encounter it from time to time when ordering new products at launch that ship air freight from China because local stock has not yet been positioned in country.