Corsair Community

LGA1700 Retrofit Kit still not available

Pixsik

I also decided to install my iCue H100i Capellix with the 1200 bracket and risers today. I am happy to report that with liberal application of thermal paste, my temps do not rise above 55c during gaming. As mentioned by the Corsair reps, it is not optimal, but it will hold me over until the correct risers arrive.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Born_2_kill_83 said:

^^ Might be worth placing another order and starting again at this point.

Order placed 4th at 130am has now changed to booked, theres movement today boys!!

I give up, DHL not phoned me today surprise surprise, They have rang the last 3 days since I contacted them to chase it up and today because it hasn't moved no call, DHL on trust pilot are absolutely shocking.

Corsair... Just "screw" you!

I don't mean it rude, just like bad jokes with words. Hope you understand my kind of humor 😉

Sadly, i ordered an AORUS Waterforce X 360. Intel LGA 1700 Ready. Arrived within 2 days. Get 10 degrees cooler than with the LGA 1200 Corsair Stand-Offs with an H115i RGB Platinum.

IMG_9495.jpg

36 minutes ago, jcp11 said:

I have also sent dhl an email but no replay as of yet. Surely it is within Corsairs interest to sort this out as we have waited 3 weeks for this order of 4 little screws. Does anyone actually know why it is on hold.

I can understand DHL messing about but Corsair should be pressuring DHL about our orders this is just not acceptable anymore Corsair something needs to be done about your customers orders sat in DHL's warehouse since 10th November!

• Corsair Employee
On 11/16/2021 at 10:33 AM, Corsair Mint said:

Hi Reinforcer! We're so sorry to hear that it's showing a delay, we've asked for our support team to look further in these shipping delays and to help resolve them as soon as possible.

We're actively working with our Webstore teams to resolve these shipping delays.  I don't have anything official to report back on right now, but these inquiries are being actively pursued.  Please continue to be patient as we work through this.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Corsair Nick said:

We're actively working with our Webstore teams to resolve these shipping delays.  I don't have anything official to report back on right now, but these inquiries are being actively pursued.  Please continue to be patient as we work through this.

Thanks for that but in the meantime can't you send another set out via a different carrier?

• Corsair Employee
3 minutes ago, jcp11 said:

Its now off hold and should be delivered Monday or Tuesday. Now just waiting to get my graphics card back from MSI repair in Poland, its been one pain in the backside after another.

Glad to hear! Sorry again for the delays, our Webstore team is still actively working to get everyone else's orders off any holds as well.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jcp11 said:

Could not sleep and had a look and order is on hold again. What a complete annoyance. Hope this is sorted quickly.dhl.thumb.png.88927a36438f8b14ecac6df5b77c5fb2.png

Yup mine also notified being moved through , but is on hold again in Germany and expected 4_5 days for delivery on top of the week already waited.....sigh 

5 hours ago, Corsair Mint said:

Wonderful! Really glad to hear more of you guys are getting your orders pushed through customs. We apologize for the delay and are definitely still working on them!

Thanks, It is now on hold again in Germany but I'm sure it's a temp measure as there is an estimated del date now of Monday hopefully.

My LGA 1700 brackets are now set to SHIPPING SOON..
However got bored of waiting and ordered the H170i LCD Elite, which like everyone is stuck on shipment on hold, but there is no estimated delivery on the website.

I ordered the cooler on Tuesday as stated was in stock, and it changed to Shipping Soon almost immediately.
But wasn't despatched till next day and now on hold without any reason why it is on hold.
TBH I really regret ordering directly from Corsair didn't realise delivery would be such an issue, and would of fully expected the item to arrive by the end of week, even if coming from Amsterdam.
I order stuff from Amazon.de quite often and that sometimes even arrives next day.

My reply from DHL, does not give any reason for the delays or why they are on hold. Just hope they get their act together.

Dear Jason

Thank you for contacting DHL Express.

I am sorry for any inconvenience. This has been sent by the sender on a non express consolidated freight service and is still in transit to the UK. Although we are unable to provide  an estimated date of delivery this can be tracked at www.dhl.co.uk

21 minutes ago, jcp11 said:

This has been sent by the sender on a non express consolidated freight service ...

This bit roughly translates to 'it sits there until there is enough going to the UK to make up a full pallet' or whatever measure they are using if it is going by road.

That is why it can take a few days each time while it waits for more 'non-express' shipments to arrive and be consolidated.

3 minutes ago, jcp11 said:

My reply from DHL, does not give any reason for the delays or why they are on hold. Just hope they get their act together.

Dear Jason

Thank you for contacting DHL Express.

I am sorry for any inconvenience. This has been sent by the sender on a non express consolidated freight service and is still in transit to the UK. Although we are unable to provide  an estimated date of delivery this can be tracked at www.dhl.co.uk

My LGA 1700 screws are coming from Hong Kong, and should arrive Monday according to FedEx tracking.

However the cooler which is coming from the EU, is clearly being sent via Snail Mail.

I have contacted DHL and they haven't even been given my parcel yet, they have only received the paperwork, so it has taken Corsair over 48 hours to even give the cooler to DHL.

This is what my tracking shows:-

tracking.png.85c715be2cebac7710249a94a7ab543b.png