Corsair Community

LGA1700 Retrofit Kit still not available

Pixsik

• Corsair Employee
8 hours ago, Matt Hirst said:

Hi,

Standoffs arrived today...

Quick question the ones in tthe picture have one side shorter than the other, where as the ones I've received look the same length on both sides - are these the correct ones?

Matt

Just an art render, they're equal length on either side!

2 hours ago, CREDIT_CM said:

Hi,

I want to buy the missing part but I can't choose where I am (Hungary, EU). How can I order?

You may be able to find them at one of our resellers in the region, sorry for the inconvenience!:

https://ipon.hu/kereses/shop?keyword=corsair

On 12/3/2021 at 2:32 PM, Corsair Mint said:

Just an art render, they're equal length on either side!

You may be able to find them at one of our resellers in the region, sorry for the inconvenience!:

https://ipon.hu/kereses/shop?keyword=corsair

I found them but unfortunately I can't help with the purchase ...
It's pretty shocking that I can't use the cooling because of four screws ....
What is the reason that they are not delivered to Hungary?

23 hours ago, Matt Hirst said:

Hi,

Standoffs arrived today...

Quick question the ones in tthe picture have one side shorter than the other, where as the ones I've received look the same length on both sides - are these the correct ones?

Matt

I have been a massive Corsair supporter and user power supplies, cooling units, RAM chips and here I find myself have spent a **** load of cash getting ready to build a new machine, again with all of the Corsair components only for it all to be undone by an LGA1700 cooler adapter kit for H150i.

Come on Corsair the is very poor, I cant get any in the UK and to be honest is a bit short sighted, maybe it is time to be less loyal to some the manufacturer and try an alternative.

• Corsair Employee
On 12/4/2021 at 5:57 AM, ashen42 said:

Hello,
I live in France and I am in the same situation as you. 
Item ordered on 11/26 and for the moment, no delivery date.

I am waiting for small 4 screws to mount my new PC 😞
AIO : ICue H150i ELITE CAPELIX WHITE

Hey there, ashen42, can you PM me your order number so I can ask webstore to look into it?

11 hours ago, Gungho_GW said:

I have been a massive Corsair supporter and user power supplies, cooling units, RAM chips and here I find myself have spent a **** load of cash getting ready to build a new machine, again with all of the Corsair components only for it all to be undone by an LGA1700 cooler adapter kit for H150i.

Come on Corsair the is very poor, I cant get any in the UK and to be honest is a bit short sighted, maybe it is time to be less loyal to some the manufacturer and try an alternative.

Hi there, did you change your location to UK for the website to load for that region? Are you able to see it via this link?

https://www.corsair.com/uk/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-|-Parts/PC-Components/Cooling/LGA1700-Retrofit-Kit/p/CW-8960091

• Corsair Employee
18 hours ago, Dariusz_ said:

Order Status :SHIPPING SOON  
Date Placed: Dec 3, 2021
Action: RETURN  <<< This is good? Sounds wrong.

Anyone can confirm how long I have to wait now?
I need only these screws to start building my PC.

Hey there Dariusz_, can you PM me your order number? I can ask webstore team about the Action status.

On 12/6/2021 at 9:53 AM, Gungho_GW said:

I have ordered the adapter screws which makes smile as coolermaster are providing theirs free to customer. I guess this will be my last build using Corsair components. No delivery date provided so I assume that is also out of stock

It's pretty disheartening waiting for the LGA1700 screws. 

Can you shave down the LGA1200 bolts with sandpaper or something? The LGA1700 screws look to only be 0.5mm shorter than the LGA1200 on each end with the same thread. I went full Corsair products in this build and it's just sitting next to me waiting for 4 bolts. 

I can't even get mine via Corsair direct and have to use a 3rd party reseller that charges $10 usd for 4 screws lmao.

• Corsair Employee
On 12/10/2021 at 3:23 PM, Dariusz_ said:

I want to say thank you to @Corsair Mint, to help us with this purchase and delivery.
I have to say I was worried a lot, but I just wasted my energy for no reason.
Delivery was smooth, and fast, it was a nice suprice.
Thank you so much @Corsair Mint!

Glad to hear they got to you and you can finally continue with your build! PS: can you show us pics? we're always happy to see users get their systems up and running.

On 12/11/2021 at 9:02 PM, Fendalton said:

It's pretty disheartening waiting for the LGA1700 screws. 

Can you shave down the LGA1200 bolts with sandpaper or something? The LGA1700 screws look to only be 0.5mm shorter than the LGA1200 on each end with the same thread. I went full Corsair products in this build and it's just sitting next to me waiting for 4 bolts. 

I can't even get mine via Corsair direct and have to use a 3rd party reseller that charges $10 usd for 4 screws lmao.

Sorry, Fendalton, we're always trying to expand availability. Where are you located?

• 1 month later...
  • Corsair Employee

Hi. I ordered the LGA 1700 retrofit kit a few days ago but the item is still processing. How long will it take to receive an estimated shipping date?

Hi AK123, I've created a ticket for you and one of our customer service agents will be able to provide you with an update in the ticket.

Hi, seems that the LGA 1700 retrofit kit is again not in stock. I have ordered 3 days ago but the status is still "Pending Reservation". Cause this is the only missing part to be able to assemble my new PC I hope the kit will be shipped soon. Can someone tell me the next possible shipping date?

Hey guys,

after posting here yesterday I noticed a creditcard refund on my now 9 day old order from corsair.

So I simply created a new order just yesterday which was shipped today..

Looks like a very bad backlog handling..

The old order is still pending reservation.

So Jana, Roman, you probably should create a new order quickly while the kit is still on stock...

Good luck!

Great i wait now since 22.1 for replay , paid with PP.  retrofit kit for lga 1700, its not funny, only this 4 screws are missing , how long should i wait until corsair will answer.....

im really pissed atm........

CORSAIR-Bestellung 4000862341