Corsair Community

ASUS ROG Strix 3080 O10G V2 detected as 1 LED in iCUE

EthanOng

The LED for my ASUS ROG Strix 3080 O10G V2 was working in iCUE. iCUE was able to detect multiple LED in the GPU.

However with the recent update for iCUE to v4.16.194 and Armoury Crate to v4.2.5.0, iCUE only detect my GPU as 1 LED.

Anyone facing similar issue? Any solution for this?

AfterUpdate.PNG

Try power cycle the PC, it works around 90% of the time

Off topic but what is the V2 ROG Strix 3080? 

Hey, I had the exact same issue before. I upgraded Armoury Crate to the latest version, and upgraded the GPU SDK from Armoury Crate. After a reboot, iCue and other lighting software were able to see the 22 LEDs from my ROG 3060Ti v2. Hope it helps!

12 hours ago, DOTTAT said:

just gonna guess LHR if asus had a non-lhr out first....

Quite likely. Thanks. 

I have this problem after a recent update of iCue. There are no updates in Armoury Crate though.

I went back to version 4.15.153 and everything is working as expected.

With the newer 4.16.194 the 3080 stops working properly and there is no systray icon.

On 10/13/2021 at 5:48 AM, swarfega said:

I have this problem after a recent update of iCue. There are no updates in Armoury Crate though.

good luck getting them to accept that.  They still haven't accepted the fact they broke ram control via the plugin about 6 updates back.  Just don't update.  Shame it's getting to this but they don't listen and they don't care.  They simply point the finger at asus.

On 10/12/2021 at 9:45 PM, Mavyre said:

Hey, I had the exact same issue before. I upgraded Armoury Crate to the latest version, and upgraded the GPU SDK from Armoury Crate. After a reboot, iCue and other lighting software were able to see the 22 LEDs from my ROG 3060Ti v2. Hope it helps!

This issue happen randomly. Everytime this happen, I had to reboot my computer and sometime it resolve after reboot and sometime it doesn't.

Hello to all,
I have the same problem, with the addition that when starting the pc the lighting of the platinum dominators stops.

They go 1 time out of 5 unfortunately.

All updated both Icue and ArmoryCreate.

If I disable the plugin from icue the rgb of the ram works perfectly but obviously I lose control of the motherboard and the Strix3080.

• 3 months later...
On 10/9/2021 at 7:42 PM, EthanOng said:

The LED for my ASUS ROG Strix 3080 O10G V2 was working in iCUE. iCUE was able to detect multiple LED in the GPU.

However with the recent update for iCUE to v4.16.194 and Armoury Crate to v4.2.5.0, iCUE only detect my GPU as 1 LED.

Anyone facing similar issue? Any solution for this?

AfterUpdate.PNG

Hey man, exact same problem you're having.

It occurred for me when I did a manual install of Windows 11. It worked completely fine on Windows 10.

I have not touched Armoury Crate, I didn't really want to install that but I may have to. I'll be back.