Corsair Community

wireless dongle firmware update 5.4.99 broke the device

papang

i just updated the wireless dongle firmware to 5.4.99. but after the update and restarting, my laptop (lenovo s14-iil running on windows 10 home updated) isn't recognizing it upon restart automatically. I have to unplug and plug the dongle back for it to be recognized.

note: i already did extensive troubleshooting (restarted multiple times, paired my keyboard back multiple times, etc., updated icue to the latest version) but it seems the problem is in the firmware itself not being compatible with the latest windows update.

has anyone experienced this? if yes, is there a fix?

to corsair tech team. Has anyone raised this problem?

please assist to resolve immediately.

• 3 months later...

I also have the same issue with 5.4.99 Wireless Dongle firmware for both IronClaw and Darkcore mice. I have reported about the issue. Still waiting on a firmware update with the fix though. We will have to wait on Corsair as its a firmware issue (Found this out as the Ironclaw dongle i flashed an older version of the firmware and it worked however it also ment i had to install an older firmware for the mouse too.)

• 6 months later...

Issue is now fixed with the latest firmware for the Wireless dongles for both the IronClaw and Darkcore RGB at long last!