Corsair Community

Introducing the CORSAIR HS80 RGB WIRELESS Gaming Headset

Corsair Angie

• Corsair Employee

Hello everyone, 

You asked for it and now it's here! Live the game in a headset that merges iconic CORSAIR design, superb audio quality, industry-leading wireless technology, and durable build quality.

This is what winning sounds like - our newest addition to our headset lineup!

Here are a few highlights:

• Comes with Immersive Dolby Atmos® on PC - All around, three-dimensional precision sound. The HS80 doesn't require a code to activate, simply have the HS80 connected to your computer and the Dolbly Atmos app installed should activate the necessary license.
• The Broadcast-Grade Omni-Directional Microphone will capture your voice with clarity. It's flip-up mute function and built-in LED mute indicator makes it easy and intuitive to work with.
• Equipped with SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS - Low-latency, high-quality 24bit/48kHz audio that you can trust so you can hear everything while you game and work. 
• Super soft plush comfort with memory foam earpads, breathable cloth fabric and a stress-free floating headband design.

Click here for more information. We’ve put together a quick FAQ below.

Q: Can I use this with my console?
A: Yes - it has PS5 / PS4 Wireless Compatibility. Connect to your console with the included USB adapter.

Q: Is it CORSAIR iCUE compatible?
A: Yes - you can enables sidetone control and RGB lighting synchronization. 

Q: How far does it go and how long does it last?
A: Your gaming will never be interrupted again the ability to plug in and charge while playing. It comes with 60ft of wireless range and up to 20 hours of battery life.

Let us know your thoughts and comments! Want to learn more about the HS80? Check out our blog post here. 

HS80 Banner.png

Can't order it on the corsair website. After selecting PayPal as payment method and logging into my PayPal Account, it just sends me back to the start page without any message when I click on the "COMPLETE ORDER" button. Tried it with chrome and firefox. And also wanted to mention that I'm from Germany and tried to buy it from the german corsair website.

Edited by Lorenz0

• Corsair Employee
6 minutes ago, Lorenz0 said:

Can't order it on the corsair website. After selecting PayPal as payment method and logging into my PayPal Account, it just sends me back to the start page without any message when I click on the "COMPLETE ORDER" button. Tried it with chrome and firefox. And also wanted to mention that I'm from Germany and tried to buy it from the german corsair website.

Sorry about that! I'll let our webstore team know so they can look into it and try to clear it up.

• Like 1

are these compatible with iCue 3?

They are not being detected on my system...

• Corsair Employee

17 hours ago, Lumberman said:

are these compatible with iCue 3?

They are not being detected on my system...

It is not -- iCUE 4.x only. It was released after the final version of iCUE 3 came out. Apologies for any inconvenience. 

• Corsair Employee

The headset is pretty solid but the mic hisses a lot. Is it possible to reduce the hiss with future firmware or software updates?

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. I've created a ticket for you, so our support can further look into this and provide assistance.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Corsair Albert said:

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. I've created a ticket for you, so our support can further look into this and provide assistance.

Thank you, I appreciate it. But I can live with that. I mean the mic quality is really good and just noticed a little bit of hiss and thought maybe it could be lowered a little bit with future updates, but if not I'm still fine with it. I mean, it is still the best wireless headset mic with the one from virtuoso. The hiss also got better now.

Edited by Lorenz0
  • Like 1

• Corsair Employee
On 8/27/2021 at 5:34 PM, Lorenz0 said:

All in all, I can highly recommend this headset to everyone. Sound is top notch for wireless and the comfort is amazing!

Happy to hear!

6 hours ago, Hannes.20 said:

Hello, I like the Headset. Good sound, good feeling on head. Does anyone else experience issues when trying to recharge the headset with different USB-C cable other than the delivired one? None of my cables keeps plugged in very well.

Some USB-C cables may have a larger housing that won't fully reach the HS80's USB-C port. If you do experience any issue with our cable, you can always contact support via our website - they'd be happy to help.

• 5 weeks later...

Just bought it and it a nice quality product. However the sidetone is none-existent. I Bought the headset specifically because of the sidetone, so it is a bummer to find out, that the sidetone really does not work. (Yes, I turned the sidetone volume all the way up in the iCue software)

Edited by Applause

• Corsair Employee
On 9/30/2021 at 10:10 AM, Applause said:

Just bought it and it a nice quality product. However the sidetone is none-existent. I Bought the headset specifically because of the sidetone, so it is a bummer to find out, that the sidetone really does not work. (Yes, I turned the sidetone volume all the way up in the iCue software)

Appreciate the feedback! If you bend the microphone to angle towards your mouth more, is there any improvement with the sidetone?

• 6 months later...
  • Corsair Employee
10 hours ago, Alfred Glitchcock said:

I only have one little question. Is it known if it has still the problem with the mic volume or is it fixed with the new version.

You should not experience any issue with the microphone. If you do, please get in touch with our support team, and they'll make sure to take care of you.

• Corsair Employee
21 hours ago, Natryum said:

I have little problem. So usually you get a Sound everytime you mute or unmute the HS80 right? But after I installed Corsair ICUE the sound is gone. Do somebody know how to fix that?

I'll look into this and communicate it to our team.

• 2 months later...

I recently purchased these excited about the wireless range, but when I get 20-30' away the sound starts cutting out, even in line of sight of the wireless receiver. Are there any settings I can change or anything I can do to improve the range?

• Corsair Employee
On 6/26/2022 at 8:18 AM, red.James said:

I recently purchased these excited about the wireless range, but when I get 20-30' away the sound starts cutting out, even in line of sight of the wireless receiver. Are there any settings I can change or anything I can do to improve the range?

There may be other wireless signals interfering - including Bluetooth. If there's a router within close proximity, that may also be one of the other easier factors to look at.