Corsair Community

Hi, so i have a problem with my Corsair LL120 fans, which were bought in a 3 pack with node pro controller. My pc has 2 years and until now i hadn't had any problems with it. Few days ago one of my fans stopped showing rgb's. I was really confused and tried to swap cables on rgb hub to see if this is a hub problem, but then something strange happened. I swaped some of the cables and for now only one fan is fully showing animation, but other 2 are just working without rgb. I have them connected in first, second and third port on the hub and hub is connected to node pro. In Icue i have everything setted exactly how it should be. I should mention that my node pro and rgb hub are both connected to the same sata power cable chain. And another thing, sometimes, when i just turn on the computer all 3 fans work perfectly fine, but the next day they can shut themselves down (i mean rgb of course). Please someone help me with this problem because i can't handle it by myself.

IMG_20210805_122059.jpg

You’ve got a fan with a problem in there. The lighting path is serial, so if LED #4 on fan 2 goes bad, the lights after that will be dark. Rotate each fan into the number 1 slot on the RGB hub to test and isolate the bad fan. Not sure if you are going to be under warranty still, but that one fan will need to be replaced. 

• Like 1