Corsair Community

When will the VENGEANCE RGB PRO SL at 64gb/128gb/256gb be available at higher speeds?

axon589

It's been months since they've been released and the highest theses kits go is only 3200MHz. Where are the 3600MHz and 4000MHz versions for these sticks?

I haven't been able to find a timeline of when the new kits will release. All they have said is that they will come at a later date.

Capture.thumb.PNG.f2f24f4455dbab4533733bc1467420cd.PNG

I've been waiting years for Corsair's 256GB modules & here it is 2021 & they still haven't made them so I had to resort to buying them from Samsung for my ASUS Pro WS WRX80E-SAGE SE WIFI Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3995WX motherboard.

Samsung M386ABG40M51-CAE 256GB DDR4 LRDIMM

Samsung M393ABG40M52-CAE 256GB DDR4 RDIMM

DDR5 is already out to OEMs & the DDR5 motherboards should be out late this year to consumers.

I've been waiting years for Corsair's 256GB modules & here it is 2021 & they still haven't made them so I had to resort to buying them from Samsung for my ASUS Pro WS WRX80E-SAGE SE WIFI Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3995WX motherboard.

Samsung M386ABG40M51-CAE 256GB DDR4 LRDIMM

Samsung M393ABG40M52-CAE 256GB DDR4 RDIMM

DDR5 is already out to OEMs & the DDR5 motherboards should be out late this year to consumers.

More talking about the 32gb sticks that come in the 64gb, 128gb and 256gb kits.

Chances are they will not be available due to the industry ramping up for the DDR5 release. It doesn't make it profitable for any company to update existing DDR4 ram to higher speeds when DDR5 will be faster than DDR4 ram & higher speeds.

Only a Corsair Tech could give you proper updates as to when they may be available. Have you tried calling/emailing their support line to get an estimated date (instead of the standard later on reply)?