Corsair Community

I have bought recently an used Corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire UK Model and noticed that the "W" key doesnt lite (and the "E" sometimes also dont lite) when the keyboard is on. Tried all possible configurations in ICUE (I never used tis software so I dont really know if I was doing right) and nothing... stays the same no lite...

I do not know what is happening but would like an help from you guys that have the same keyboard and problem.

Is there a solution to this?

The keyboard has the latest firmware updates.

I have bought recently an used Corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire UK Model and noticed that the "W" key doesnt lite (and the "E" sometimes also dont lite) when the keyboard is on. Tried all possible configurations in ICUE (I never used tis software so I dont really know if I was doing right) and nothing... stays the same no lite...

I do not know what is happening but would like an help from you guys that have the same keyboard and problem.

Is there a solution to this?

The keyboard has the latest firmware updates.

As said.. due to being 2nd hand and as such no Warranty. Corsair can't help you.

It is possible to source and indeed change the switches if you are reasonably good at soldering...

Click me for a YouTube Search for Switch replacement in Corsair Keyboards